.

Free Hunger Games T-Shirt

This was something quite exciting. I had watched Hunger Games movie and really liked it. It may be due to Jennifer Lawrence as well but anyhow it grabbed my interest. And then I came to know that it was based on a fiction series. I always wanted to read the whole trilogy but had many other things to read first. 

But now I finally ordered the Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset from Flipkart. Actually the books were available on a discounted price which grabbed my attention. The order arrived today and when I opened the package I found out a Hunger Games T-Shirt taped up behind the books. It was written no where on the order page and yet here it was. I opened it up in excitement, put it on and bang! It fits perfectly. A freebie is definitely an exciting thing but when it comes as a surprise, the excitement is really 200%.

Hunger Games T-Shirt
Recieved this Hunger Games T-Shirt along with Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon