.

And before I knew it, I had hit Send


And before I knew it, I had hit ‘Send’!

I rushed towards the door and climbed down the stairs in panic. The cold winter night sent chills down my spine. I kick started my bike and was flying on a 100kmph without giving any second thought. It was 1:45am and the roads were nearly vacant. It took me ten minutes to reach a distance I would have traveled in half an hour usually in the day time.


“I am tired of you Piya! You have just made my life a living hell. I told you I am not in talking terms with you anymore. For God’s sake I am your boyfriend and I was just trying to be physical with the one I love – You. You have made an issue out of that and a girl like you have no place in my life anymore. And what is it with the whole ‘I will kill myself’ attitude? Go fucking die. I don’t care.”

And before I knew it, I had hit ‘Send’!

I should not have, I realized. But in the panic, the phone fell off my hands into the commode. I took it out but it was not working anymore. I had no spare phone and at this time I would not have found any public phone. I rushed out of my house.


I ringed the bell of her house. When no response was there for two minutes, I broke in through the window. I was scared to an extent I had never been. The door of her room was unlocked. My heart was beating louder than the pendulum which had just struck 2am. I opened the door and found Piya unconscious on bed.

“Piya!!!!” I screamed.

She got up panicked. “Rohit?”

She was there and pretty much alive. Was I dreaming? I jumped in her bed and hugged her tightly. “I didn’t mean it Piya. Am so sorry. I love you baby. I love you so much.”

“What are you talking about Rohit” she asked with puzzled expressions.

I picked up her phone and opened the inbox. The message was never delivered to her.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

Insight:
This weekend, the post had to begun with "And before I knew it, I had hit ‘Send’". This was the first idea I came up with and wrote it without giving much thought.The post was selected among the best entries at BlogAdda.


Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon