.

Love You Mom and Dad

Today is the silver marriage anniversary of my parents and I did not want to miss the opportunity of writing something for them. So here it goes straight from my heart for the best parents in the world.

Tried to stand up myself
And I stumbled back
But you were there to hold me
And you’ve always had my back

Soon I started walking
And making my own path
Also I was talking
Though the words were difficult
And so hard to catch

Then I realized
I could express my love
And I realized
I was blessed from up above

And I love you mom and dad
I know I may have been bad
But I love you mom and dad
I know am your dear lad

And I’ll say again
And it’s not in vain
Coz I am so glad
That I got you as my mom and dad


I was scared coz in a
Dream I saw a ghost
And you wake up
To help me sleep
I love you the most

Then I realized
I was safe with you
And I realized
That the ghost was untrue

And I love you mom and dad
I know I may have been bad
But I love you mom and dad
I know am your dear lad

And I’ll say again
And it’s not in vain
Coz I am so glad
That I got you as my mom and dad


Then I grew up and
Studies kept me busy
It was work then and
I worked all night
Till I was dizzy

Then I realized
For you I had no time
And I realized
I’ve committed a crime

But I love you mom and dad
I know I may have been bad
But I love you mom and dad
I know am your dear lad

And I’ll say again
And it’s not in vain
Coz I am so glad
That I got you as my mom and dad


Tonight I’ll say
On this auspicious day

You’ve been together for 25 years
And it’s time to celebrate and cheers

But I wanna say
If I get one thing to wish today
I wanna live this life again and I’ll say

I love you mom and dad
I know I may have been bad
But I love you mom and dad
I know am your dear lad

And I’ll say again
And it’s not in vain
Coz am so glad
That I got you as my mom and dad

Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Write comments

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon