.

Winning is Everything


I am truly awestruck with my win right now as this is the first time I have literally won an award for my writing. The image of myself holding the award is truly heartwarming.

I am so grateful for my decision of starting blogging. I had always loved reading but secretly I liked writing too and by all means there is no better thing than showing it around to people all around the globe. I am grateful to BlogAdda who comes up with such innovative ideas of indulging the bloggers and bringing them together. Without these guys the bloggers like me would have been too scattered.

There are people who I would love to thank and the list begins with Neelam who has been a keen reader of my blog and who reads each and every post I write (though she does not comment). Thank you so much for the support and thank you so much for reading. Then Shruti is the one who is always up for reading everything I write and I feel glad to have a regular reader. Aparajita and Sayali often stop by at my blog for reading and I am truly thankful to them. Then there is a long list of fellow friends who read, comment, admire, provides constructive feedback to me personally namely Ankit, Karan, Kusha, Mehak, Saurabh, Ashish, Digvijay etcetera.

I have found so many bloggers through BlogAdda whom I follow and who are exceptionally good with the skill. Being a part of the family feels truly great and every single comment I receive by them on my post is worth cherishing.

Let's not stretch the things further but I will definitely say that I feel on cloud 9 right now and I can't find the appropriate words to express how I feel. I sincerely thank every reader for being there. It's the moment I feel proud while holding up my first award for writing and I thank BlogAdda from my heart. Also I promise to keep blogging and trying my best to keep improving.

Writing is a Passion that will never fade.


This would be My Winning Speech on being rewarded the BlogAdda Blog Award!

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Neelam
AUTHOR
November 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM delete

Way to go man.. Keep it up.. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
November 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM delete

Thank you for the support and Thank you for being a regular reader :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon