.

I caught Him Looking at Me


Life in Delhi is cool even though I miss Banglore so much. I have made new friends in my college that are quite adorable and it has been just a month. A month and I am still single is he most shocking thing for my friends in Banglore I guess. But there is this guy who keeps stalking me though he has never approached me. I like this thing about him. It was the very first day when I caught him looking at me. He is kind of cute and I think I may approach him sometime, May be he is too shy to talk with me.


I let out a few tears reading the last mail I sent to my sister living in London and then I started typing again.

He never made a pass and meanwhile I met Arjun through a friend of mine. He was a senior in the college and seemed fine to me. We started hanging out and I was in love before I could recognize it. Everything was fine except that guy who kept stalking me. Now it was getting on my nerves. I told Arjun about it and that was the biggest mistake of my life.

He caught him red handed one day and told him to stay away from me.  Everything seemed fine for a week and I felt relieved. Last night we were hanging together when he came out of nowhere in front of us. I was so terrified but Arjun asked me to relax. He went ahead towards him and it was then when he pulled out a gun and shot Arjun. All I could do was scream and he ran away. I called for an ambulance and luckily it was not late. Arjun was operated successfully and the doctors say he is out of danger now. Police is looking for that guy and I have been provided security for the time being. I just hope that they catch the culprit soon. It is so scary right now.


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.


Insight:
This time the post was to be included with, ‘I caught him/her looking at me.’After a long time I am writing for WOW so early.


Previous
Next Post »

13 comments

Write comments
cifar shayar
AUTHOR
December 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM delete

shocking twist in the story made it more interesting.

Reply
avatar
December 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM delete

The last couple of lines made the story amazing!

Reply
avatar
Kalpana Solsi
AUTHOR
December 14, 2013 at 12:25 AM delete

I have tagged you. please accept it. http://ideasolsi65.blogspot.in/2013/12/caught.html

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM delete

Beautiful twist here.

Your fiction takes are very realistic, just like mine. That's why I love to come here. I had bookmarked your blog link, but lost it. Thanks to BlogAdda I'm back here :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM delete

I can't tell you how big that remark is for me :)

Thanks a ton Soumya. I am glad you like my posts.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog and the compliment :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 AM delete

Thank you :) Nice to hear from you

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 AM delete

I wonder how people manage the same in real situations.

Reply
avatar
Kalpana Solsi
AUTHOR
December 16, 2013 at 12:43 AM delete

I will tag knithaurs in another post . your tag remains. thanks a lot.

Reply
avatar
December 22, 2013 at 12:29 AM delete

U story is very fantastic .......
according me. :-)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon