.

P.A.S.S. Post 1

I just went through my exams. They were sickeningly tiring but one thing that comes complimentary with exams for present generation is the hair growth on head as well as in the form of beard. I too have had a growth but that was kind of a bounty earned for every student. You can always see guys posing with overgrown hair and beard in their Facebook display pics.

Anyhow it was time to get back into the same shoes again so I went to a saloon and had my beard trimmed but for a change I asked the stylist to leave a thick stubble. I was pretty happy with my new look and returned back home.

What comes next after that is a date with your girlfriend. I think people will agree to that. It is always good to meet your loved ones after the long period of exams. I had it all planned and changed to her favorite clothes. Spraying a bit of perfume and gelling my hair, I moved out of the house looking as charming as possible.

She was happy to see me and I will say she did not even recognized any change in me. That was a bit disappointing for me but it melted away as we hugged. We parted and she brought her lips close to mine. “Eeewww!” she exclaimed. “What?” I asked surprised. “I hate that unclean stubble.” She said parting away. “Get it shaved the first thing right now.”

I had no choice, I had to get it shaved right then but thankfully, the rest of the day was a lot better. I am back with the clean shaved look again and since that incident will never look for any change.


This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my first post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Anita in her post here.

It is my turn to tag 5 bloggers and here they are - Kalpana, Nandini, Ekta, Saravana and Vaisakhi.

To all the five bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts

Previous
Next Post »

23 comments

Write comments
December 12, 2013 at 5:22 PM delete

Amol,

We do not have options. Clean Shave or not... Thanks for the tag. Tonight, I will acknowledge Anitha's tag, after that I will accept yours. Btw, I have tagged you here Hope you will accept :)

Someone is Special

Reply
avatar
anitaexplorer
AUTHOR
December 12, 2013 at 5:44 PM delete

Anmol, Really wonderful!
Looks like a true story! Practical uses of being clean-shaven! :)
Thank you so much for accepting and responding to my tag super-fast! :)
Do register your entry in the BlogAdda link too :)

Reply
avatar
anitaexplorer
AUTHOR
December 12, 2013 at 5:46 PM delete

I forgot to add- I am afraid my quota of Tags is exhausted as 10 Bloggers have already tagged me! :)
We are eligible for 10 Posts max...

Reply
avatar
vaisakhi
AUTHOR
December 13, 2013 at 1:33 AM delete

this was too good...:D...thanks for tagging me...and i have tagged you in my post http://thewordpool.blogspot.in/2013/12/the-proposal.html :)

Reply
avatar
December 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM delete

Wonderful story..I've tagged you in my post, Acknowledge the tag if you can ..please..Regards , Maniparna :-)

http://maniparna5002.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/the-girl-meets-boy-and-p-a-s-s/

Reply
avatar
December 13, 2013 at 8:18 PM delete

Anmol, I have accepted your tag here :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 12:58 AM delete

Well I will stay mum on whether its real or not ;)

And it was a pleasure accepting your tag. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 1:36 AM delete

Thank you :)

I too have accepted your tag in my post here

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 1:38 AM delete

Thank you :D

I have accepted your tag in my post here

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 1:39 AM delete

Thank you Maniparna :) I will surely accept your tag soon.

Reply
avatar
anitaexplorer
AUTHOR
December 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM delete

Anmol,
I have responded to your Tag in my 11th Post-
http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.in/2013/12/abcd-of-paus.html
Please register it in your Contest Page today (last date for claiming points!)
Best wishes! Cheers! :)

Reply
avatar
Navya Reddy
AUTHOR
December 11, 2015 at 10:41 AM delete

thanks for shearing important information about pass post.miss you love quotes good morning quotes for her

Reply
avatar
KL Manohar
AUTHOR
December 14, 2015 at 6:40 PM delete

hai anmole very nice blog it is and keep it and post more
ibps

Reply
avatar
Nandu Reddy
AUTHOR
December 15, 2015 at 11:30 AM delete

Information is awesome to share thank you.Best Friend Quotes ibps

Reply
avatar
Nazeem Ahmed
AUTHOR
December 31, 2015 at 10:59 AM delete

it was so nice anmol,thanks for sharing this beautiful article.
ibps recruitment

Reply
avatar
Nazeem Ahmed
AUTHOR
December 31, 2015 at 4:06 PM delete

good information it is, thanks for sharing this post.
ibps recruitment

Reply
avatar
mahesh raj
AUTHOR
January 2, 2016 at 12:40 PM delete

Information is awesome.thanks for sharing this beautiful article.
packers and movers madhapur

Reply
avatar
Nazeem Ahmed
AUTHOR
January 12, 2016 at 10:47 AM delete

nice article about the anmol rawat and thanks for sharing this interesting article.
career

Reply
avatar
NakulReddy
AUTHOR
January 28, 2017 at 4:48 PM delete

very valid information is present in this blog.Thank you for sharing it.
Tuitions

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon