.

P.A.S.S. Post 10

I could not wait
Probably coz it was my first dinner date;

I was sitting there idly
When I saw him coming while smiling mildly;

He was handsome for sure
And I could not help but adore;

Before I could sigh
He greeted me with a polite "Hi";

I think I had the stupidest grin
But wait, what was that above his chin;

He sat and looked at the menu
I felt I was not present at the venue;

I kept on gazing at him
While my conscious became dim;

All I felt was the touch of a hand
And then my ears felt the music of the band;

I let go of my thought bubble
And exclaimed, “I hate that unclean stubble.”;

Before I could think, the words came out of my mouth
Feeling embarrassed I faced towards the south;

When I turned back, he was smiling bright
And my face was surely pale as white;

He pressed my hand lightly
And my eyes twinkled slightly;

“Of course I will shave it if you want
Anyhow it will be better than your taunt”;

I laughed with all my heart
And that’s how our relation took a start;

Since then we are happy indeed
Holding hands together make us feel complete.



This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my tenth and final post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Ekta in her post here.
My previous posts for the competition:
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4 
Post 5 
Post 6 
Post 7 
Post 8
Post 9

I would like to tag  Shaivi and Sparkling Aura in my post.

To all the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts. :)

Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
Red Handed
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 9:46 AM delete

This was good. Good luck with the contest!!!

Reply
avatar
Ruchita.
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM delete

Any I have tagged you here. Please If possible respond
http://ruchitam.blogspot.in/2013/12/body-language-lecture-pfft.html

Reply
avatar
i NumeroUnity
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM delete

Awww Thanks so much!
www.numerounity.com

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 2, 2014 at 10:12 PM delete

I did revert with your tag :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon