.

P.A.S.S. Post 2

Ruchi had always admired her husband for the dedication he had for his work. He is a writer and he is quite dedicated at that. But with this profession, comes a lot of pressure. His previous book has been a bestseller and while writing the second one there is a lot of pressure on him. All he wants is to write as good as he wrote previously or even better.

But with that comes the thing Ruchi hates the most i.e. untidiness. He often skips the bath, remains in his room in the middle of scattered pages. The worst thing for Ruchi is the unclean beard that he flaunts as a trophy. How can a man be so busy to even shave? That is the shabbiest thing one can do.

It was a usual night and she went to sleep alone. It had become a habit now as he was always busy with his work and she dint complain a bit. She knew once the book is complete she will get back her loving and caring husband. She don’t remember when she fell asleep. All she remembers is he woke her up in the middle of night.

“Happy Birthday Darling.” There he was standing with a cake placed between them and the room was lit by candles. She wondered when he prepared all that. The most surprising thing for her was his clean shaven face that glowed in the flickering light of the candles. He was looking mesmerizing. His clean shaven look bowled her over and she jumped into his arms. “I love you so much” she said kissing him.

Well what happened after that shall best be retained in the curtains or left for your imagination.


This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my second post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Saravana in his post here.
You can read my first post here.

It is my turn to tag 5 bloggers and here they are - Maniparna, Knitha, Sonaal, Arvind Passey and Pooja.

To all the five bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts. :)

Previous
Next Post »

30 comments

Write comments
December 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM delete

okay..I've to write three more posts to acknowledge three others who are in the queue. If I can manage with a fourth one only then I can revert your tag. :-)..Hope you'll understand.

Reply
avatar
December 13, 2013 at 2:04 PM delete

Lovely Post. I have tagged you on my new post - The End.
http://icynosure.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-end.html

Do acknowledge my tag in your next post and also tag me back if you wish.
All the best for the Initiative.

Reply
avatar
December 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM delete

Ha ha.. Everything is super awesome buddy, except the phrase, "in her post here" :( I believe you used the template of your first post. :(

Thanks for accepting the tag :) I shall accept your tag by tonight :)

Someone is Special

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM delete

Oops. My bad. Sorry :p
I have edited it. Also thankyou in advance for accepting the tag :)

Reply
avatar
Tarun Singh
AUTHOR
December 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM delete

Hi Anmol,I have tagged you here in Cricket World Cup Lost due to Stubble ! . Hope you will acknowledge me on your next post :)

Reply
avatar
vaisakhi
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM delete

Hi Anmol, I have accepted you tag here http://thewordpool.blogspot.in/2013/12/the-three-musketeers.html :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 1:30 AM delete

Thanks a lot Vaisakhi :)

I too have accepted your tag in my post here :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 1:32 AM delete

No problem. I too have a couple of tags lined up and I will accept your tag after that for sure :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 1:33 AM delete

Thank you. I will accept your tag in the coming week for sure. Meanwhile, I have tagged you in my post here
Hope you will accept my tag in your next post :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 15, 2013 at 1:34 AM delete

Hi Tarun. I have a few pending tags for now but I will surely accept your tag soon. Meanwhile I have tagged you in my post here
Hope you will accept my tag in your next post :)

Reply
avatar
November 23, 2015 at 9:14 PM delete

nice article thanks for sharing with us.

Reply
avatar
KL Manohar
AUTHOR
December 14, 2015 at 6:46 PM delete

great article and very nice blog

Reply
avatar
Nazeem Ahmed
AUTHOR
December 31, 2015 at 11:10 AM delete

nice story it was,keep sharing this post.
ibps recruitment

Reply
avatar
Nazeem Ahmed
AUTHOR
January 12, 2016 at 11:00 AM delete

very beautiful story it was about the anmol rawat thanks for sharing this article.
career

Reply
avatar
youness prod
AUTHOR
January 13, 2016 at 8:35 AM delete

Word of love and appreciation and greeting fulfillment and private
Greeting fill all the meanings of brotherhood and friendship
Greetings from the Heart to Heart
Thank you with all my heart
GREAT ARTICLE TNX FOR WORK I LOVE THIS
العاب طبخ
and welcom to d great blog for cooking games

Reply
avatar
Namrata Patel
AUTHOR
September 21, 2016 at 5:28 PM delete

Thanks for sharing this post.It is very extraordinary post.
<a href="http://examhelpline.in>Examhelpline</a>

Reply
avatar
Namrata Patel
AUTHOR
September 21, 2016 at 5:33 PM delete

Thanks for sharing this post.It is very extraordinary post.
<a href="http://examhelpline.in>Examhelpline</a>

Reply
avatar
Namrata Patel
AUTHOR
September 21, 2016 at 5:33 PM delete

Thanks for sharing this post.It is very extraordinary post.
<a href="http://examhelpline.in>Examhelpline</a>

Reply
avatar
Namrata Patel
AUTHOR
September 27, 2016 at 3:51 PM delete

This is very Extra Ordinary Posts and also very innovative website which provides latest and updated information.
careinfo.in

Reply
avatar
Namrata Patel
AUTHOR
September 27, 2016 at 3:55 PM delete

This is very Extra Ordinary Posts and also very innovative website which provides latest and updated information.
careinfo.in

Reply
avatar
Namrata Patel
AUTHOR
October 1, 2016 at 12:34 PM delete

Thank You for such amazing information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of related topics.
carebaba.com

Reply
avatar
Namrata Patel
AUTHOR
October 1, 2016 at 12:39 PM delete

Thank You for such amazing information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of related topics.
carebaba.com

Reply
avatar
NakulReddy
AUTHOR
January 28, 2017 at 5:53 PM delete

It is an inspiring article you published.Thank you one and all.
Tuitions

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon