.

P.A.S.S. Post 3

The best thing about arrange marriages is the excitement inside you even before you meet that stranger who might possibly be the one you will want to spend your life with. The anticipation is something that can’t be compared to anything.

It was the first guy I would be meeting and I was extremely nervous about everything. Anyhow I will skip forward with the things and stop at the first moment our eyes met when he visited my home. He was really charming but the best thing was his smooth face that crafted a dimple when he smiled. I must admit his clean shaven look bowled me over. How I had yearned to find a guy who likes to keep it clean and I was quite happy to achieve my wish.

Luckily he liked me too and our marriage was arranged by our parents. When I tell him about it, he laughs out loud and I tease him how I would have rejected him if things would not have been the way I like. I don’t allow him any growth even now. He knows if he even tries for that, he will reach home to find an offended child instead of his wife who will need to be cajoled for at least a couple of days to be normal again.


This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my third post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Vaisakhi in her post here.
You can read my first post here.and my second post here.

It is my turn to tag 5 bloggers and here they are - Tarun, Amit Parashar, Heena, Arpita and Khushboo.

To all the five bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts. :)

Previous
Next Post »

9 comments

Write comments
December 15, 2013 at 7:48 PM delete

Hi Anmol, I've accepted your tag here....
http://icynosure.blogspot.com/2013/12/stubble-trouble.html

Do acknowledge my tag from this post.
http://icynosure.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-end.html

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 16, 2013 at 12:12 AM delete

Hey thanks a lot for accepting my tag. In my next post, I will be accepting your tag :)

Reply
avatar
December 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM delete

Hi Anmol
I have accepted your tag here- http://cerebralrendezvous.blogspot.in/2013/12/kings-lice-sprinkled-beard-pius-porky.html

Do respond to my tag from this post- http://cerebralrendezvous.blogspot.in/2013/12/our-faces-resemble-but-your-stubble-is.html

Reply
avatar
December 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM delete

Hi, Will acknowledge your tag in a day or two for sure :)

Reply
avatar
December 25, 2013 at 7:42 AM delete

Accepted your tag. Check out the entry http://munniofalltrades.blogspot.in/2013/12/when-stubble-fell-in-love-with-gillette.html

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 26, 2013 at 11:14 PM delete

Have accepted your tag in my fifth post :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 26, 2013 at 11:15 PM delete

Thank you Priyanka :) Will surely acknowledge your post soon :)

Reply
avatar
Tarun Singh
AUTHOR
December 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM delete

Hey Anmol, I have acknowledged your tag here http://www.imtarunsingh.blogspot.in/2013/12/protest-against-unclean-stubble-part-1.html and tagged you too . Hope you will acknowledge my tag in your next post :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon