.

P.A.S.S. Post 4

“Moustache, Beard, Stubble, they are an essential features of men.” I taunted at my friends. “But maybe his clean shaven look bowled her over.” They quoted pointing towards Drishti and his boyfriend.

Drishti had been my crush for months and I was too confident that one day I will get her. I acted all cool around her and tried to flaunt the macho persona I possess with much confidence. But may be over confidence is something everyone should suppress. While I was busy flaunting what was irrelevant for her, another person came into her life who was more of a kind hearted, understanding and bla bla bla. That is what she told me.

Over the top, he was clean shaven and I along with friends laughed a lot about the fact. Frankly I felt that it was quite gay. That was a crude statement to make and now I do take back my words. I feel the opposite now. The girls love it. May be all I needed was to look beyond the world I had created around me.

Anyhow, they say what’s done is done and that is the sad part. I never wondered how looks can matter so much. But I have learnt my lesson through the incidence. The first thing I am getting done when my school finishes is getting myself shaved. Of course I would have loved to do it right now but I do need to preserve my ego too.


This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my fourth post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Maniparna in her post here.
My previous posts for the competetion:
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

It is my turn to tag bloggers and here they are - Ruchita, TheWhiteScape, Ayushi, Priyanka and Soumya.

To all the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts. :)

Previous
Next Post »

10 comments

Write comments
December 16, 2013 at 1:09 AM delete

That's a nice post..Thanks for acknowledging my tag , I'll definitely try to accept yours..:-)

Reply
avatar
thewhitescape
AUTHOR
December 16, 2013 at 12:10 PM delete

Thanks for tagging me. I am acknowledging your tag and the post shall be online on 18th dec, do follow my blog for updates!

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
December 16, 2013 at 2:30 PM delete

I gladly accept this tag, will post soon and tag you back :)

Reply
avatar
December 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM delete

Nice post it is Anmol.. And thanks for the tag of course. I shall acknowledge your tag in my tomorrow's post. :)

Here i have tagged you in this post. Please take out some time to acknowledge it.

http://cerebralrendezvous.blogspot.in/2013/12/our-faces-resemble-but-your-stubble-is.html

Reply
avatar
December 23, 2013 at 6:33 AM delete

Wonderfully written ..sometimes looks do matter :)
I have tagged you in my post The Marriage Conversation .Hope you will acknowledge it !

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 26, 2013 at 11:16 PM delete

I will be accepting your tag in my next post for sure :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM delete

Will try to accept your tag for sure. :)

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
December 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM delete

Tag accepted here http://soumya-hintofme.blogspot.in/2013/12/pass-stud-boy.html

Tagged you back :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon