.

P.A.S.S. Post 5

Everything is going amazing between Neha and me. It has been two years in the relationship and at present I feel that yes I know her now and I can understand her. Well that is kind of a trophy for me as everybody knows how difficult it is to understand girls.

She is coming over today at my room after two months. So I’m all busy tidying up my room and decorating it with her favorite blue orchids. I personally hate all that stuff but you must agree that if we guys don’t do it, we will be so prone to the taunts and what not.

I have to wear her favorite shirt, I thought while having a bath. I have to wear the perfume she gifted me, I thought while combing my hair and suddenly the bell rang.

I opened the door and there she was. “Hey look at you” I said hugging her. She hugged me back. “Neerav!” she exclaimed. “What darling?” I said puzzled. “I hate that unclean stubble” she said. “What? But.. But you were the only one who told me to sport one” I exclaimed. “That was months ago Neerav. Don’t you follow up with the trend? Clean is in and I love clean shaved guys.”

And I realized that maybe it will take me a lifetime to understand women. Anyhow, how can I deny her.


This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my fifth post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Heena in her post here.
My previous posts for the competetion:
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4

It is my turn to tag bloggers and here they are - Richa, Dhiren, Afshan, Chinks and Jyoti.

To all the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts. :)

Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Write comments
Arvind Passey
AUTHOR
December 27, 2013 at 1:22 AM delete

Yes, it is indeed difficult to understand women... but thank God, you've finally understood why stubbles are shunned! :)

Arvind Passey
www.passey.info

Reply
avatar
thewhitescape
AUTHOR
December 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM delete

Hi I tagged you in my post - http://thewhitescape.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/apple-juice/

Please acknowledge it, I shall be glad and keep me informed.

Reply
avatar
i NumeroUnity
AUTHOR
December 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM delete

hey I am awaiting ur response for my tag too-
http://www.numerounity.com/2013/12/ram-leela-rasleela-ya-character-dheela.html

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 28, 2013 at 2:08 AM delete

He He. Yes indeed, I don't think I will be able to understand my entire life :D Thank you for dropping by my blog :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 28, 2013 at 2:09 AM delete

Thank you for accepting my tag and tagging me. I will revert with your tag soon. :)

Reply
avatar
Richa
AUTHOR
December 29, 2013 at 1:12 PM delete

Hi this one was different. 'Clean is in' :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Will revert to you once I am done with your tag.

Reply
avatar
Richa
AUTHOR
December 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM delete

And its done http://clouds-rain-and-sunshine.blogspot.ae/2013/12/paus-iv-kiss-rash.html

:) All the best for the contest.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 1:11 AM delete

Thank you so much Richa :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon