.

P.A.S.S. Post 7

When I was 10, I was always afraid of my neighbor uncle. I still remember him clearly. He was tall and well-built and he had those evil moustache and unclean beard which I hated the most. He felt like an evil villain that has just emerged out from a Bollywood movie. I never liked him and I used to hide in some other room whenever he came. But that was nothing as the true fear still had to come.

One day I was alone at home as my father had gone to his office and mother had to go buy vegetables. I was ill and she could not take me with her. She asked uncle to look after me for an hour so she could go buy vegetables for making dinner. I was half sleeping when I felt a hand over my body. I opened my eyes in shock and found uncle sitting by my side. I did not know what he was doing but it was the sheer fear which made me shout. But before I could, he closed my mouth with his hand. I started throwing my legs out of fear.

Suddenly he pulled back and I started crying. But then I saw my father and realized, it was him who had pulled uncle. He started beating him and called the police. I don’t know what happened with him. I was too little to even understand what he was trying to do. But the fear was somehow unexplainable.

Every time my boyfriend tries to grow a beard, I ask him to shave. Even if it is a stubble, I shout at him, “I hate that unclean stubble”. I understand things now but somehow it reminds me of that day which send shivers down my spine.


This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my seventh post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Kalpana in her post here.
My previous posts for the competetion:
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4 
Post 5 
Post 6

It is my turn to tag bloggers and here they are - Aditya and Prerna.

To all the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts. :)

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
December 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM delete

I have accepted your tag in my post
http://www.eatoutsdelhi.net/2013/12/conversation-between-clean-shaved-face.html
and tagged you. Hope you accept mine in time.

Aditya Manchanda
www.eatoutrsdelhi.net

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 1:16 AM delete

Hi. Thanks for accepting my Tag :)
But I am really really sorry as I can't accept your tag now. I have completed my ten posts already.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon