.

P.A.S.S. Post 8

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked cool in my current look. Well people say that to me and I am not praising myself. But that was about to get changed. Exams are over and there is no reason to look wild. I pick up my razor and start shaving my beard. The past glances back at me while doing it.

I was too shy in my school days. At that time, some bullies even teased me offensively. Oh there were many reasons. The first I have already told you. Then I wore these geeky glasses (now replaced by lens), was studious, used to stay mum most of the times and used to be clean shaved (which was the popular most point of teasing me).

But I never knew, somewhere some girl was growing fond of all these traits. I still remember how much I had blushed when she proposed me. The most surprising thing was when she said that my clean shaven look bowled her over. “All other guys are same, you look different and that was the first thing why I felt attracted towards you” she added. I could not believe my ears. The thing that was a reason for so much of teasing had attracted a beautiful girl.


“Ouch”. There I cut myself while shaving. You should not think so much while shaving yourself. I am going to meet her after 6 months as I had to leave the city after school for my engineering. So all this basically to make her happy when she sees me. That’s the best thing in the world, her smile.


This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my eighth post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Ruchita in her post here.
My previous posts for the competetion:
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4 
Post 5 
Post 6 
Post 7

It is my turn to tag bloggers and here they are - Vandana and Sammya.

To all the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts. :)

Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
anitaexplorer
AUTHOR
December 29, 2013 at 4:16 PM delete

Nice one, Anmol.
I have accepted your Tag. Do check out your Post1 :)
All the best :)

Reply
avatar
Neo Prady
AUTHOR
December 29, 2013 at 5:34 PM delete

I have accepted your tag in my post
http://neoimaginations.blogspot.in/2013/12/anything-for-you-my-love.html

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 1:17 AM delete

I did :) Thank you so much :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 1:17 AM delete

Hi. Thanks for accepting my Tag :)
But I am really really sorry as I can't accept your tag now. I have completed my ten posts already.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon