.

P.A.S.S. Post 9

I hate that Unclean Stubble and I have tons of reasons for my thinking.”

“But I shaved rest of the beard just for you. Can’t you allow me to keep just a little stubble?”

“I said no already.”
Gets up from the chair and dives into herd bed.
“Did you see all the guys in party today? They were all clean shaved. They looked so handsome.”

“What do you mean? Now I don’t appear handsome to you?”

Smiling sheepishly.
“Yes you are. But you have the potential to be more and you know how greedy I am.”
Points towards the bathroom.
“Just do it and get in bed already.”

Moves in the bathroom and returns after 10 minutes.
“You are so stubborn. You just want what you want.”
Gets into the bed.

“…And that’s why I have you..”
“Because I just want what I want” (mimics)

Laughs out loud.

“You look much better now I can vouch for that. It’s much more clean and much more hygienic you know.”
Kisses him on cheek.

“Anything for you ma’am. But what was that about the other handsome guys in the party?”
Tickles her.

Giggles out.
“Nothing that you should know about. Its top secret you know.”

“Oh Yeah?”
Switches off the light.


This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

This is my ninth post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by TheWhiteEscape in her post here.
My previous posts for the competition:
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4 
Post 5 
Post 6 
Post 7 
Post 8

I would like to tag  Ekta in my post.

To all the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest.
P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts. :)

Previous
Next Post »

5 comments

Write comments
December 30, 2013 at 4:01 AM delete

The italics are too cute for the post. Well written post! I have tagged you in The Obsessed Woman . Thank you!

Reply
avatar
i NumeroUnity
AUTHOR
December 30, 2013 at 6:16 PM delete

Pl respond to my tag first..its been weeks now I guess :P

www.numerounity.com

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 1:19 AM delete

Accepted yours. Sorry for the delay. I did not know you had tagged me so earlier :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
December 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM delete

Thank you so much :)

But I am really really sorry as I can't accept your tag now. I have completed my ten posts already.

Reply
avatar
Shruti Modi
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 11:41 AM delete

loved this one.. the best of all the PASS posts of urs :D :P

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon