.

A New Year, A New Hope


I was just browsing through internet when I read that for most of the people, the last year (2013) was not a good one. Several people even said that the year was the worst of their lives. Well to be frank, the year was bad even for me. But what's past is past and nothing can be done in that direction anymore. It’s the future that holds importance. So what do you do at the beginning of the year? Pray for luck or get yourself ready for a new beginning?

People set different goals and write down different resolutions. How often do you meet with them at the end of the year? If you are reading this, I would love to hear you in the comments. I too am one of those persons. For this year, I have a simple resolution: Read More, Write More. That’s something I have always been fond of but never spent appropriate time. So, you may just find me blogging more often now.

Yes, I have set some goals too but I don’t think I will be sharing them here. But if you would like to share them, I would love to read your comments. 
 
A new sun rises
And so do the hopes
Set atop the mountain, a dream materializes
Climbing, we’ll see us, through the hard work ropes.

I wish a great year to everyone. May all the wishes be fulfilled and all the goals be achieved. But let’s begin it with a pledge, we will work hard to achieve what we want and will not be dependent upon prayers and luck.


Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Jessica M
AUTHOR
January 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM delete

I wish you a happy new year! My only goal for this year is to try to work on cultivating more inner peace and compassion which will help me be a better mother and person.

I'd love your thoughts on my latest post if you get the chance. No worries if you don't. :)

http://ascendingthehills.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-matter-of-perspective.html

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 18, 2014 at 10:53 PM delete

Thank you Jessica :)
Hope you are living in more inner peace and this year has been fortunate enough for you. Sorry for my late reply. :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon