.

My First Liebster Award

First Liebster Award

On 30 October 2013, I was awarded with The Liebster Award by Garima in her post here.

First of all I thank her from my heart for acknowledging me for the same. I was truly delighted when she informed me about it. But wait a second, I did not know anything about it. So I just searched it up on Google and was able to understand somewhat through various blog posts. But then I poked Anita to tell me more about it which she did and I’m thankful for that.

So what is the Liebster Award? Liebster is a German word which refers to sweetest, kindest, nicest and dearest…. and so on. But how does it relate to the bloggers? It is awarded to the emerging bloggers who have less than 200 followers for boosting the morale and acknowledging the person into the blogging world. (I read your blog Anita. It’s coming from there only. :D )


So the person who is awarded the Liebster Award or in this case me, I must:
1) Write eleven facts about me.

2) Answer the eleven questions that Garima asked to the awardees. (In this case, she did not ask any. So I will have to skip that part.)

3) Tag eleven fellow bloggers who as well are new to the blogging world and ask eleven questions from them. You can’t tag me back I guess.


Said that, I must proceed with the eleven facts about me but before that I am really sorry for reverting with it so late. No excuses though or I will say I didn’t have time, I was framing facts, I did not know what to ask and bla bla bla…

But truthfully I am not thinking it over and writing what I feel. (You will know why while reading the facts). So here are the eleven facts about me:

1) I am just a regular guy you may have noticed in your schools, colleges or office. I’m not a gym fanatic, I don’t dress up in hip hop clothes, I don’t show off my swag, I don’t flaunt labels, I’m not a stud, I don’t talk in stylish accents and so on… Just a normal guy. But a fun loving indeed.

2) I’m one of those shy kinds. I can talk easily on chats, mails and messengers but when it comes to face to face talk, it can really give me a hard time. Of course am talking about just girls. But once I get frank, there is no stopping back. I’m a good friend. I don’t know why or how but that’s what people say to me. I have received compliments that I am understanding, caring and modest. Well, I have no idea.

Enough! Now let us talk something else. :p

3) I love to watch movies. I don’t have a particular genre of viewing and can easily watch all of them, if the movie is good obviously. But it all started with the Horror Mania when I literally watched hundreds of horror movies and when I was bored of it, I moved to other genres and now I watch all sort of movies. Also, I prefer Hollywood Movies.

4) I love to read. It all began in childhood only. I read lots of digests and magazine meant for children. They were replaced with comics soon only to be replaced by children fictions in school. I still remember fellow students borrowing textbooks from the library whereas I was always seen with Famous Five, Goosebumps, Spooks Ville, Hardy Boys and so on. The first actual fiction that I loved was The Da Vinci Code. Of course I had to read it again to understand completely. Since then, there is no stopping me.

5) I love to write. It began with sort of poems in school days to writing short stories and then I found about blogging. I have had several blogs before this and I was never satisfied. Yes, I am satisfied now. Another fact about my writing, I never think much before writing. Usually, I just start writing. “I write from heart.” Someone said that to me. Maybe!

6) I am an atheist but I don’t hurt anyone’s beliefs. I guess it’s perfect to have different opinions. For me God may have existed but I don’t feel any presence in the world I live. What I do believe in is Karma which starts and end with a simple motto – ‘Never hurt anyone intentionally’. Even if you do, ask for forgiveness, make things right. You are God, You are Devil. It all depends upon your deeds.

7) I love music. In music, I prefer pop, ballads, alternative rock, electronic and dance. Of course the choice varies as per the mood. Favorite singer has to be Sonu Nigam in Bollywood. Talking about English songs, Westlife anytime.

8) I am a chronic thinker. No really, I think a lot about all sort of things. That is a negative thing about me but till now I have not been able to help myself.

9) I love to hang out with friends. Visiting different places, clicking several pictures, eating at various outlets and just chilling as if there is no tomorrow is something I love.

10) I am an emotional guy as well. I love my family and I love my friends. Yes I do cry watching movies and reading books if they are heart wrenching. Most of the guys do but they are just ashamed to admit.

11) I respect girls. I hate those who don’t, no matter how close that person is to me. For me, they are the most beautiful creation of our universe. None of us would have existed without her.


Now, I was not asked any questions and thus I will move forward with the 11 questions I would like to ask to the Awardees whom I will share after the question.

1) Happy or Annoyed? What was your first reaction when you were tagged in this post? Now, we all need truthful answers.

2) Why do you blog?

3) Fame or Money? Why?

4) Do you ever feel other bloggers are copying your stuff without any link back to your blog or without any mention? If yes, would you mind sharing how you feel at that time?

5) Are you an atheist? If no, what makes your belief strong? If yes, why?

6) What’s your view regarding the feminism? Do you think that solely males are responsible for everything or do you believe that it depends from person to person and talking in general is senseless? Elaborate your answer.

7) If you were given three wishes, what would they be?

8) What is your wildest fantasy? What is your biggest dream?

9) Rapid Fire:
    a) Name a movie and a book in which you cried the most.
    b) A song which comes in your mind when it’s raining.
    c) If you could exchange lives with someone whom will it be?
    d) Which superpower would you like to have if given chance?
    e) Do you believe in love at first sight?

10) Anything that you will like to change about yourself?

11) You have read eleven facts about me. Suppose you are given a sheet with all these eleven points and now you have to write a few lines explaining that person.

Here are the bloggers to whom I present the Liebster Award: *Drums Rolling in Background*
1) Anita
2) Ruchita
3) Aditya
4) Priyanka
5) TheWhiteScape
6) Tarun
7) Vaisakhi
8) Aayesha
9) Kalpana
10) Sammya
11) Meera

Alright bloggers have fun answering to the questions and frankly, take as much time as you want (a culprit can never blame another culprit, if you know what I mean :D ). Please be truthful with your answers, otherwise what's the point? :p

Flaunt the Liebster Award on your blog, like I am doing right now and enjoy. :)

PS- Thanks a lot again Garima :) Only a blogger can know the true meaning of Liebster Award.


Previous
Next Post »

16 comments

Write comments
January 10, 2014 at 12:31 AM delete

Thanks Anmol :) , I am really glad to know your sincere facts,thoughts which we never spoke of but now which I am glad to know as you are my friend; having such philosophies which have a depth in them. I surely will answer about your questions and write on it as soon as possible. Thanks once again for this award. :))

Reply
avatar
anitaexplorer
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 11:14 AM delete

First, Super-congrats to you Anmol for winning your 1st Liebster Award!
First Awards are special. May you win many more :)
It was great learning about you. However, I had gauged most of the points from our interaction! Words & Posts give us away! :)
May you continue being the good friend, unassuming, down-to-earth, nice person that you are :)

Thanks for all the kind mentions everywhere- right from your blog Post to BlogAdda PAUS Comments Section :)
Really flattered, thanks! :)

Thanks a lot for sharing your Award with me. I am so honored :)
I have quite a number of pending Awards that I'm yet to accept. Will surely grab my Award from you on FIFO basis.

Reply
avatar
Shruti Modi
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 11:23 AM delete

Congos on getting the Liebster Award Anmol.. :D :D :D
well.. I know u a bit more now ;) reading your facts was gud..

:)

Reply
avatar
thewhitescape
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM delete

Thank you for nominating and congratulations for winning it....

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 2:02 PM delete

Thank you :)
Looking forward to read eleven facts about you :D and of course the questions g-)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 2:06 PM delete

You just won the award for posting the biggest comment on my blog too :p

Thank you so much :) Ya acknowledgment is really amazing. :)

Oh I did not know words and posts give us away that much :p

Thank you for all the compliments :) You helped me and so I mentioned you. Acknowledgment is amazing right :D

I am honored to share it with you too. You are one of the most creative writer. :)

Liek I said in my post, I too accepted after two months, so no problem at all :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 2:08 PM delete

Thank you Shruti (one of the most consistent reader of my blog)

It's a good thing then :p

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 2:08 PM delete

My pleasure :) and thank you so much :)

Reply
avatar
Aayesha Hakim
AUTHOR
January 11, 2014 at 10:48 AM delete

Congrats Anmol :D
Thanks for nominating me!
Will soon get back with the answers! :)

Reply
avatar
anitaexplorer
AUTHOR
January 11, 2014 at 11:37 AM delete

Thanks Anmol for yet another award for me- The longest comment on your Blog :))
Not many people acknowledge! We belong to the rare species then :)
Yes, words give us away, but the reader must be intelligent enough to understand! :))
Thanks for the encouragement & support :)

Reply
avatar
Aayesha Hakim
AUTHOR
January 11, 2014 at 10:07 PM delete

My answers here Anmol: http://aayesha1611.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-iii.html

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 13, 2014 at 1:49 PM delete

He He :D
I will have to be careful then :p
My Pleasure :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 13, 2014 at 2:08 PM delete

Thank you Aayesha :)
And congrats for the award ;)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 13, 2014 at 2:08 PM delete

Loved reading them :) Have left my comment there.

Reply
avatar
a Rat
AUTHOR
January 14, 2014 at 10:02 PM delete

Congrats Anmol.. and I am glad that you shared your winning moment with me too. i am surprised and happy.. but certainly not annoyed :P thank you so much :)
and its good to know more about you. keep writing.. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
January 28, 2014 at 2:45 PM delete

Thank you :) The reason behind landing on your blog was the name 'A Rat' :D But am glad I did. Also its good to know that you are not annoyed with teh fact that you will have to answer eleven questions sometime in future :p

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon