.

Winning Daily Goodies by BlogAdda

Daily Goodies Package by BlogAdda

I had to post it on the very day I received the package from BlogAdda.Com but unfortunately I did not get enough time. Just to give a little back story, I had participated in the ‘Protest against Unclean Stubble’ contest at BlogAdda. I shall leave the links to those posts at the end of this post if you want to read.

One of the catch of the competition was the daily goodies. These goodies were to be given on first come first serve basis. So we had to write the earliest possible on the day of submission. Luckily, all my ten posts were eligible for the goodies and I received a mail regarding that as well.

So on 25th of Jan, I received a package from BlogAdda.Com. Seeing the size of it, I was expecting books (or may be because I am so engrossed in books). But when I opened it, I was thoroughly shocked. I was not expecting such a great gift for sure. There were five Gillette Fusion Power Phantom Razors and Five Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel Can inside. Can't resist but post a pic below. :D

Gillette Fusion Power Phantom Razors and Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel Cans

Well that is quite a stock to have for sure. I am really happy gaining such valuable goodies and I thank BlogAdda and Gillette for the same.

Like I said, I am posting the links to all my posts that won me goodies here.


Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
Tarun Singh
AUTHOR
January 28, 2014 at 11:46 PM delete

Nice ! Waiting for mine :)

Reply
avatar
January 29, 2014 at 12:40 PM delete

wow... that's great buddy.. get new I phone :D

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon