.

A Promise

A Promise

I don’t care how she looks, she’s the most beautiful person in my life and will always be. I had to go against so many people to finally make her mine, but I think eventually they will understand. “We’ll always be together, no matter what”, we had promised each other on our first date and I am not hindering away from my promise just because of what happened with her.

Who cares if she is with someone else; how dare she said no to you, you are my friend. We’ll show the bitch who’s the master here, we’ll burn her face so she can’t flaunt her beauty anymore.


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.


Insight:
This time we’re aiming at making it more creative! Your post must contain the word Friend and you have just 5 sentences to complete your story.



Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Write comments
Soumya
AUTHOR
February 28, 2014 at 6:37 PM delete

Wooohooo creative indeed! :D

Hats off to the guy for sticking to his promise. Where do you find such men these days?

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
February 28, 2014 at 7:59 PM delete

In my posts obviously :D

Jokes apart, I don't know. But I know that some guys are like that as well. :)

And yes thank you :)

Reply
avatar
Amrita Sabat
AUTHOR
March 1, 2014 at 8:14 AM delete

Wow! I had to re-read it to get my interpretation! :-P I like to understand it this way- U r d guy sticking to Ur promise n the text in italics is being said by your friend who wants U both to be together- hook or crook!
But this takes a sad turn as he took d crook method n went ahead n burnt her face...? Dat is sad..:'(

Newez U stick to ur word n dat makes U 'Anmol'!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
March 1, 2014 at 1:50 PM delete

Nooooo

The protagonist is a separate guy.
The text in italics are some other lunatic guys who don't even think before committing such a heinous deed. Just like it happens in real life too.

I know it's a bit difficult to understand the problem is at my end for not explaining properly. But I had to write in five lines only. Also, I wanted to use the word 'friend' in a different manner so I chose to write this.

And yes, thank you so much for the last line ;)

Reply
avatar
Rinaya
AUTHOR
March 2, 2014 at 4:05 PM delete

Nice interpretation of the prompt.Such friends are indeed worse than enemies. They lead you down the wrong road. Am sure many such acid-throwing & other atrocities are only committed by men mislead & encouraged by such 'friends'. Nice work :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
March 3, 2014 at 1:41 AM delete

Thank you for complimenting :)
Yes, in some way I can agree with the thought. But then, whatever may be the reason, it is a crime that should be punishable exposing the culprit with the same. It is just a dreamy thought that the girl's life is not altered with the fact that her face is now burnt. But that happens in real life quite rarely.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon