.

A Video that made Me Nostalgic

I came across this video while reading my feeds on Facebook. At first I was skipping it as I usually do but then I read something like 90's kids and I immediately scrolled up. "Are You A 90s Kid? This Video Will Give You So Many Feels That You Might Just Cry" it said.

I hit left click and trust me the three minutes video was truly a roller coaster sending me back to my childhood days. I literally had goosebumps experiencing the sheer nostalgia that the video offered. In simple terms, it is beautiful. 

If you are a 90's kid, you have to watch it. We might have come across a long way but it will send you back in your childhood and will remind you how golden the old days were. 

I am sharing the video below but it is not mine and simply an attempt to appreciate the uploader.




Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
Soumya
AUTHOR
February 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM delete

I had tears when I saw this video on FB. More because our kids will never know these things :(

Reply
avatar
Shruti Modi
AUTHOR
February 17, 2014 at 4:43 PM delete

Totally Anmol, this was a totally nostalgic. I cud relate to everything that was shown in d video... I miss them so so much.. I feel bad my bro missed some best of it.. wish cud have them back :'(

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon