.

Falling in Love with Parineeti

Parineeti Chopra Expression in Hasee Toh Phasee

I am not a big Bollywood fan by the way but I occasionally watch them at theaters for some or other reason. The reason behind watching Hasee Toh Phasee was the songs and of course I like Parineeti Chopra. She is as bubbly, I love her voice and for some reason I feel she is not quite different from the roles she plays.

First of all, I liked the movie. It was fun throughout, Most of the times I am looking for all the technical stuff, but this time, I was just enjoying and laughing and feeling the emotions. There is no strong script or nothing if you go into the technical details but for me, it was fun.

So, for me, Hasee Toh Phasee is a must watch in the romantic Valentine Week. But, but, but, the main thing is that I fell in love with Parineeti Chopra. She is so cute and so sweet or maybe I want to say that her character was so sweet and so cute. But since she was playing it, I can only connect with her. If you go and watch the movie, just look at her expressions after she takes her pills. That was so so adorable. I instantly fell in love with her. :D

That is what the movie all about as well. Just go without expectations and fall in love with it, with Parineeti. Oh no, actually avoid that part, she’s my new found crush. :D


Previous
Next Post »

7 comments

Write comments
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
February 9, 2014 at 8:53 PM delete

Love Pari and is one of the most brilliant actors. Cute and bubbly:)

Reply
avatar
February 10, 2014 at 12:49 PM delete

Even I have fallen in love with her gradually....

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
February 10, 2014 at 2:02 PM delete

I loved the movie too. Parineeti was extremely adorable and mind blowing! She is the next big thing in bollywood I bet! :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
February 11, 2014 at 3:16 AM delete

Well, she is a bubbly girl. Eventually, everyone will fall in love with her. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
February 11, 2014 at 3:17 AM delete

Yup I agree. She is quite adorable and yes she can make it big as she is talented too.

Reply
avatar
Imran Khan
AUTHOR
November 9, 2014 at 3:27 AM delete

she is really cute, iam also falling in love with her, just wanted to meet her one day... :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon