.

What's That Smell Boss

It was my classmate. I really don’t know why but on a random day he approached me stating that he just needed to copy my notes as he was a late admission and had missed a month of classes. Although you don’t really study much in the first month of your class but you can pile up so many notes which the teachers are forcing you to.

“Can I sit with you?” was the next question coming out from him. I looked up not so sure but then nodded in affirmation. The moment he sit next to me, I could smell something. For a few seconds I thought it was not him but then I realized it was him. I had invited a nightmare I thought. “What’s that smell, Boss?” I wanted to ask but I did not want to sound too rude. Now I understood the messy hair and unshaven look which I had taken for the cool-dude-look. Thankfully, I spotted a friend of mine and was saved out of the situation by her. 

The next day, the same guy approached me again. I gave a look at him from top to bottom. “No change” I thought. I could have asked him to sit somewhere else. But this time I really wanted to teach him a lesson. Thankfully, I was prepared for the situation. As he took seat next to me, I took out my handkerchief and a bottle of spray. I sprayed it over the top and covered my nose with the handkerchief. As I turned to look at him, he was frozen with a baffled look. I removed the handkerchief and gave him a fake smile. He stood up right then and passed me my note back. I was relieved. He was embarrassed. Part of me felt guilty but part of me was overjoyed.

The next day in the class, I didn’t see him. But I was passed over a note by a fellow student. I unfolded it to read. “Sorry! Can we meet at cafeteria? I can really use your notes.” The note said. “This guy is such a stuck up I thought” and walked to the cafeteria after the class. I could not believe what I saw. There he was with his hair trimmed and neatly cut. His face was clean shaved except the thin stubble that made him look handsome. “Whoa! This guy is hot I thought”, as he smiled at me.


This post is a part of #WhatsThatSmellBoss contest by Racold.



Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon