.

100th Blog Post: A Special Moment

100th-blog-post-anmol-rawat


I can’t believe I am writing the 100th post of my Blog. The feeling is totally overwhelming and I feel like I have completed a small milestone of a long journey. I literally did not know what to write for the 100th post as it is supposed to be a bit special. After thinking a lot, I decided just to go with the flow and write whatever comes into my mind. 

A lot has happened and a lot has changed since I started with Blogging. It was a casual thing for me and I just wanted to create a presence in an online world. There are many things that I discovered in this journey. First of all, I could now share my write ups with friends who in turn started admiring what I wrote and of course the constructive criticism was also brought up with comments or personal messages.

As time passed by, I came to know about various sites – BlogAdda and Indiblogger prominently. With these sites, I received more exposure and I came to know about various contests across these sites. From there, the frequency of blogging changed drastically and it has now become a bit more regular thing then it was a year ago. It is obvious that if you receive more encouraging comments and appreciation, your morale receives a boost. This is what happened and this what has been happening.

Since, the 100th post is supposed to be special, I would like to mention a couple of names who are amazing writers and yet spare time to read what I write regularly – Anita and Soumya. Thanks a lot both of you for all your appreciation and for all the time you spent reading my posts. I don’t know you both personally but we share the bond of Bloggers for sure. Of course there are many other people who read and comment or appreciate and it feels awesome to be read and appreciated.

Since I mentioned you guys, I shall mention some friends as well who are an amazing support to me. Neelam, Shruti, Saurabh, Ashish, Aparajita, Pawan Sir, Sayali, Kusha, Ruchita, Ankit, Mehak, Aayushi, Tarun and ……………………………… I know the list can never end. All you guys, thank you so much for reading my blog and for all those lovely comments.

Whoa! I just saw that I have written a lot for this 100th post of my blog considering the fact that I had no idea what to write. So, I will just wrap up saying that, I will continue to blog enthusiastically and will continue to produce authentic and likeable content. Thank you everyone for your love and support. 


Previous
Next Post »

12 comments

Write comments
Reema D'souza
AUTHOR
April 19, 2014 at 8:01 AM delete

Congratulations on writing your 100th post. I have read a few of your blog posts and have loved them. Keep writing :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
April 19, 2014 at 4:22 PM delete

Yup Yup I have read your comments. Thank you so much for reading and thank you for your wishes. I will surely keep writing. :)

Reply
avatar
April 19, 2014 at 7:53 PM delete

Congrats on Number 100, dude and well earned. You have an awesome blog and can't wait for 1000th post and then 10,0000th. It's a magnificent journey and glad to read you.
Cheerz

Reply
avatar
Anita
AUTHOR
April 19, 2014 at 8:41 PM delete

Wow! Congrats Anmol! 1st Century must feel like Sachin Tendulkar! (I felt so :) ) May you celebrate many Blogging milestones ahead :)
Thanks do much for the special mention! :)

P.S- This week's IndiSpire topic (on IndiBlogger) is about Blogging. You can post an additional para about what inspires you to Blog & then share it there :)

Reply
avatar
Shruti Modi
AUTHOR
April 20, 2014 at 12:46 AM delete

Wow that's a great achievement. .
Congratulations Anmol :-)
Hope u keep writing n ur number of posts r un-countable
Keep it up. .
U hav really got d kida in me too for reading n writing randomly :p
Il await wen ur posts reaches to 1000 n many more
Keep it up buddy
Cheers :-)

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
April 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM delete

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Congrats! :D

That was so sweet of you to mention my name here. I feel honored! I still remember the say I visited your blog. I came here from a WOW link of BlogAdda. I was so awed by the story you wrote about a married man visiting a prostitute (sorry I forgot the title). I was hooked from that minute. I'm the lucky one to have found your blog! :)

Here is to thousand more posts!

Cheers!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
April 22, 2014 at 11:46 PM delete

Thank you buddy :) Such comments mean a lot. Thank you so much :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
April 22, 2014 at 11:48 PM delete

Yea sort of ;)
Thank you so much. You deserved to be mentioned ;) You're still giving me suggestions :p So yes I needed to mention you :)

And about IndiSpire, they won't accept the same link that I posted on IndiVine so I was unable to do it.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
April 22, 2014 at 11:50 PM delete

Thank you Shruti. He He so maybe we can see your blog too in near future ;)
Thank you again :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
April 22, 2014 at 11:52 PM delete

And it's so sweet of you to throw so much appreciation at me :D
Thank you so much for your wishes. It really means a lot :) Am glad my writing can hook someone up for real :)

Reply
avatar
preethi
AUTHOR
May 9, 2014 at 10:34 AM delete

congrats on your 100th post!! :) even though its a bit late :) not been around for quite a while..good to be back.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 9, 2014 at 2:14 PM delete

Thank you so much. It's never late to receive wishes :)
Welcome back :D

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon