.

My Role Model - A Human Being: Video Blog


A few days back I wrote about My Role Model. You can read the post here. The task of making a video was pretty challenging. I have not created a video post ever. I don't even have any professional equipment for making a video. But new things are always interesting. With this post, I'm making a debut in Vlogging and I do wish I receive an equal amount of love from the fellow bloggers who have been a great support in the journey of my blogging. 


Below, I'm mentioning the beginning poem as it is very close to my heart. Hope you like the video and hope you perceive the emotions and message I have tried to portray through this video.

With them began the journey of your life
Whether it was your first step or your first bite
The laughs, the tears, the enthusiasm, the fright
They were your shoulder every day and night

You grew up and the time flew
They were chasing you in the parks as you ran without a clue
Walking to the school was pretty new
And you played with your favorite colors red, pink, yellow or blue

Even when you’re an adult and you understand everything
You can top your class, you can dance and you can sing
A plethora of friends that your phone is on a constant ring
You can’t deny that your parents are the best human being.

Special thanks to my friends Ashish and Saurabh for being a part of the video and special thanks to my friend Neelam for the voice-over of the girl's part.

I am writing about #MyRoleModel as a part of the activity by Gillette India in association with BlogAdda.com.



Previous
Next Post »

14 comments

Write comments
Neelam
AUTHOR
May 16, 2014 at 9:18 PM delete

Waiting eagerly for the video.. :p

Reply
avatar
Neelam
AUTHOR
May 17, 2014 at 10:04 AM delete

Its so good really :)

Reply
avatar
May 19, 2014 at 11:09 AM delete

wow man such a beautiful poem.. (y)

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
May 19, 2014 at 12:58 PM delete

Oh this was awesome. Very well done.

Congrats! You are winning this one! :)

Reply
avatar
Shruti Modi
AUTHOR
May 19, 2014 at 1:18 PM delete

I hope you win :)

good job

Reply
avatar
Ananya Sharma
AUTHOR
May 19, 2014 at 1:44 PM delete

All the best dude. Hope you win :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 20, 2014 at 11:31 AM delete

Thank you :)
And thank you for your contribution.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM delete

And thanks for your contribution :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM delete

Thank you Soumya :)

Wow that are some lovely words :D

Reply
avatar
Reema D'souza
AUTHOR
May 30, 2014 at 10:26 AM delete

Splendid! I am sure that you are going to win this one!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
May 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM delete

Thank you so much Reema :) Those are some beautiful words :D

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon