.

Another Liebster Award !


On January 10th 2014, I wrote a blog post for My First Liebster Award. The first question that I had asked to those whom I had awarded it was if their first reaction on receiving the award was happiness or annoyance. Well, I certainly fit into the category of people to whom you may ask that questions and with My Second Liebster Award given by Sana Shaikh, I can be sure that it feels awesome. So, first of all thank you so much Sana for this award. I surely needed another one and I won’t mind more (Readers, keep in mind :D). It means a lot. Frankly that’s what every blogger or writer craves for – Attention. So thank you Sana once again. I shall now proceed further.

First of all, the rules (official) for the Liebster Award (which I’m directly copying from Sana’s post):

If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
  6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
  8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!

Phew, I have always hated rules. But yeah, you must read them! :D

So now the questions that were asked to me and of course my answers to those questions:

Q1. Tell me about an incident in your life that moved you.
A. I don't think I have an answer for that.

Q2. When was the last time you cried?
A. By crying you mean wetting your eyes or literally crying? For the former, I guess while watching the finale of Fringe which was a last month. Oh yeah and while reading the last few pages of I Too Had A Love Story last week. As for the latter, I don’t really remember.

Q3. When was the last time you laughed so hard your belly ached and why?
A. It happened last month when I was watching The Wolf of Wall Street. There is a particular scene in the movie where DiCaprio has taken a drug and the after effects are delayed. That scene literally had me laughing my guts out. It was so hilarious and so well enacted that he should have been given Oscar just for that. :D

Q4. What song describes you best?
A. Probably many. To point out at one of them that I can remember right now – I Have A Dream by Westlife. I know the song was originally sung by Abba but I love Westlife.

Q5. What do you do AND do you love what you do?
A. I am basically struggling right now to do something professionally that adds me to the officially working class with a fine job in hand. But till then, I’m a writer. I blog, I freelance, I have a website, I have a blog. I love it and it’s good to earn something out of that.

Q6. You would write an ode to…? (Could be a person or a thing).
A. To pain or heartache. (I might in near future although am a noob at it. Thanks for asking the question.)

Q7. Your favorite childhood memory?
A. Crossing the road for the first time. Yeah, I received a mild slap on my head for that. My mom thought I was joking but I literally ran down the stairs and crossed the road. For what? I needed a chewing gum. Why? Because they came with a free tattoo at that time.

Q8. One dream destination you’d want to visit and why?
A. Fiji. It’s known for an unreal serenity.

Q9. Love or Lust and why?
A. It’s like asking water or food. I might write a big post for this. Thanks again for asking this question. To reply in short right now, I would say that Love without Lust is incomplete. So Love with Lust. I would averse both Lust and Love without Lust.

Q10. A book/movie that got it all wrong and your advice for the same.
A. If I talk about something recently, Can Love Happen Twice? Would be the answer. First the title suggests that you are reading the book to find out the answer to that which is clearly not the plot of the book. Secondly I did not like the idea of how love is portrayed in that book. It was probably lust that soon became an obsession.

Q11. ‘Forgive and Forget’ or ‘Revenge is a dish best served cold’?
A. Oh I do not believe in forgiving and forgetting. But I guess that pretty much depends on the situation you find yourself in. When I read about crimes against women, I pretty much feel that revenge is a dish best served cold. When you talk about the nominal things in life, I don’t support revenge. But I do feel that you must do something so that the other person is hit with a realization at least.


Eleven facts about me? You can read them here.


Eleven random questions for the bloggers whom I will mention at the end of this post:

Q1. What makes you venerable?

Q2. Paperback or EBooks? Why?

Q3. If you are given full freedom for 24 hours and you can do anything without any consequences, what will you do?

Q4. Have you ever felt Déjà vu? When?

Q5. Do you think that India should work more towards the growth and development of mindsets rather than technology?

Q6. Have you ever felt anything supernatural? A brief explanation would suffice.

Q7. What is your biggest fear?

Q8. What is your biggest obsession?

Q9. If you could go in the past, what would you like to change?

Q10. If you found out that your pet is an alien morphed into the creature, how will you react?

Q11. What is the beautiful most dream you have ever seen and remembered on the following morning?


So here are the bloggers whom I present with the Liebster Award:
Soumya
Reema
Vishal
Rinaya
Swathi
Pooja
Preethi
Cifar Shayar
Eloquent Mind
Amit Parashar
Aparajita

No room for excuses blogger, you never deny an award :D
Hope you enjoyed the post and hope to see some answers on your blogs soon. :)


Previous
Next Post »

18 comments

Write comments
Swathi Shenoy
AUTHOR
June 12, 2014 at 6:36 AM delete

Congratulations on the award :) and Thanls a lot for nominating me :) I accept it graciously :) but forgive me, it will b a lil late to write a post answering the questions as ryt now Iits my exam times. But I promise to write one as soon as they are over :)
It was nice knowing few things about you through your answers. I found that our thinking matches to a certain level :D

Reply
avatar
Reema D'souza
AUTHOR
June 12, 2014 at 7:07 AM delete

Congratulations Anmol :) And fabulous answers as well as questions. Thank you for nominating me. I will answer the questions ASAP :)

Reply
avatar
The Wanderer
AUTHOR
June 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM delete

Loved reading it!!! And you're correct when you say that a writer craves for attention. All we want is fr someone to read what we write, acknowledge it and appreciate it... :)

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
June 12, 2014 at 1:00 PM delete

Hello hello and Congrats!!! :D Your blog deserves more and more awards.

Thank you for this award, my third Liebster! And yes, you can see that I am really excited!! :)

I normally don't do the answering question bit on awards, but your questions are so awesome that this time I shall.

Thanks again! :)

Reply
avatar
preethi
AUTHOR
June 13, 2014 at 6:50 PM delete

Thank you so much :) and congratulations on your award. Enjoyed reading your post. Hope to write mine as soon as possible. Thanks again :) appreciate it.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 14, 2014 at 1:20 AM delete

Thank you so much :)
You're most welcome :)
It's perfectly fine. :D Take your time. Exams are 100000000000 percent more important :D So, all the best for them! :)

It's good to know that someone shares same viewpoints over the things :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 14, 2014 at 1:21 AM delete

Thank you and Thank you Reema :)
Eager to read them :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 14, 2014 at 1:22 AM delete

Yup exactly :) Thank you :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 14, 2014 at 1:25 AM delete

Thank you so much. Oh that;s so sweet of you :)

Congrats for your third award :D

That's goo dto know. Waiting for your answers eagerly :D

My pleasure :) You're an awesome writer. I feel small for nominating you :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 14, 2014 at 1:26 AM delete

My pleasure :) Thank you so much :) Feeling good if you enjoyed it :) Yup will wait for the answers :D

Reply
avatar
June 14, 2014 at 9:36 PM delete

Thanks a lot Anmol :D
Means a lot to me. :)
I accept the award and will come up with a post answering all your questions real soon. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 15, 2014 at 2:24 AM delete

Most welcome :)
Waiting for your answers :)

Reply
avatar
Anita
AUTHOR
June 15, 2014 at 11:55 AM delete

Congrats Anmol! Keep winning more :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 16, 2014 at 2:06 AM delete

Thank you so much Anita :)

Reply
avatar
Eloquent Mind
AUTHOR
June 18, 2014 at 5:35 PM delete

Thanks for the award, Anmol. It's feels great to be noticed. And interesting answers too :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
June 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM delete

My pleasure :) Yes it really does :D I can say from my personal experience :D
Thank you and looking forward to your answers :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon