.

Day 1: Blog Review

Blog Review: Day 1 of 100 Happy Days
At first I thought that this challenge is really difficult one and thus I have refrained myself from attempting it so far. But then I thought, it will definitely be a great challenge and at least I can give it a try. Also, I decided to do it on my blog for many reasons which I won't tell you. :p

So for my first day of the 100 Happy Days Challenge, I have a screenshot of the first review anybody has ever done for my blog. This brought up a huge smile on my face the moment I noticed it. The best thing is that my blog received a good score of 3.5/5 and there were some lovely words of appreciation which is a big thing for me. Of course I will be adding the link to the review below for those who might be interested in reading. 

I am quite excited to begin this journey and also hope to complete the challenge. 


Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.


Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

Write comments
July 16, 2014 at 7:58 PM delete

What a cool milestone to always look back to.

Reply
avatar
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
July 17, 2014 at 12:50 AM delete

Hey Anmol a well deserved review and a blog milestone. Superb:)

http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-16.html

Reply
avatar
Reema D'souza
AUTHOR
July 17, 2014 at 9:46 AM delete

Your blog is awesome Anmol! And good luck with the 100 happy days challenge. You've already made a great start!

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon