.

Day 2: Selfie with Parrot

Selfie with Parrot: Day 2 of 100 Happy Days

So for day 2 of 100 Happy Days Challenge, I have a selfie moment with my parrot. The special thing about this picture is the fact that this is the first time my parrot has climbed over my hand. There is a long story behind how I managed to make the stubborn pet do it and I will leave the explanations for now. I was so excited and happy. I shouted for my mom to bring my phone so I could snap this moment right away. Look how he’s looking in the camera.


Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Write comments
July 18, 2014 at 12:43 AM delete

I love that you are consciously finding happy moments and appreciating them. This is the key to a happy life!

Reply
avatar
July 18, 2014 at 1:09 AM delete

Awesome!!! I saw this challenge and am thinking of starting it too.

Reply
avatar
July 18, 2014 at 8:39 PM delete

Picture perfect. Awesome! I want to know the story now :D

Reply
avatar
SuperLux
AUTHOR
July 18, 2014 at 9:05 PM delete

hey, anmol. i just survived the 100 Happy Days Challenge recently.
It is not easy, I must say but the experience was worth it! It opened my eyes to the blessings around me and it made me more appreciative no matter what state I'm in. Hope you'll make it to the end! :)
http://baredmysoul.blogspot.com/search/label/%23100happydays

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 1:59 PM delete

Absolutely! I was afraid to begin with this challenge and I am still. But I hope on completing it :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 1:59 PM delete

You must give it a try. It is a good one :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 2:00 PM delete

Let's leave the story for now :p
Thank you for the compliment ;)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 2:00 PM delete

Oh Congrats! Yeas it's not easy at all and I do agree with your views. You start looking for those things that you ignored previously :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon