.

Day 4: The Deliberate Sinner Review Copy

The Deliberate Sinner Review Copy: Day 4 of 100 Happy Days

Only bookworms can understand the charm of receiving a free review copy. Fore mostly it's free right? And then someone considered you eligible enough to review it. This is the first time BlogAdda has considered me for its review program and I am so glad for the same. The Deliberate Sinner has been generating a strong vibe these days and I do wanted to read it. You always want to know what's the reason behind the popularity. I have to review it within seven days and I have not even started (cursing the ear infection). 

But that is the beauty of 100 Happy Days Challenge. I have found a moment of happiness even though I'm in pain. I hope it keeps happening for 96 more days so I can complete the challenge successfully. :D


Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Previous
Next Post »

12 comments

Write comments
Reema D'souza
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 2:03 PM delete

That indeed must be an awesome feeling. And how sad.. get well soon.. And I am sure you will be able to complete the challenge :)

Reply
avatar
Judy Yaron
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 2:25 PM delete

Congrats for being chosen to review a book! That would make me happy too!
Like you, I am always curious why some things go viral ... while others are ignored. Sadly, I find, it has very little to do with quality or worth.
I hope the book you read - gives you some meaning and HAPPINESS in exchange for your time :(
Hope you get better soon. Ear infections can be painful :(
Hugs <3

Reply
avatar
Viyoma
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 2:48 PM delete

Indeed, getting a free book for review is an awesome thrill. I have done it in the past...can understand how it feels. Get well soon & Noy reviewing.

Reply
avatar
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM delete

Wayy to go Anmol and nothing beats the joy of receiving a reviewer's copy:)

http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-18.html

Reply
avatar
Sophie Bowns
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 4:26 PM delete

What a lovely idea for a challenge!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 20, 2014 at 7:33 PM delete

Yeah it is :)
Thank you Reema :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 20, 2014 at 7:40 PM delete

Yeah :D
I also used to think the same but this one was a good one. Here I have reviewed the book on this link.

Yeah it is really painful. Thank you Judy :)
Hugs :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 20, 2014 at 7:40 PM delete

Yeah and the first time is even more cheerful :D
Thank you Viyoma :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 20, 2014 at 7:42 PM delete

Thank you Vishal :)
You keep dropping your links and I'm so sorry I'm not getting enough time to read it from the start till end. I hope I'll read all of them soon!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 20, 2014 at 7:42 PM delete

Yes it is right? :D
You should also give it a try :)

Reply
avatar
Swathi Shenoy
AUTHOR
July 23, 2014 at 1:48 PM delete

Brilliant review Anmol :) Seems like we are in sync on lot of things! This was my first time receiving a book from blogadda too! Our reviews about the book match and also, I am participating in the 100days happiness challenge from the exact same day :D Cheers :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 23, 2014 at 1:53 PM delete

Oh that's a lot of same things :D
Cheers ! :D

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon