.

Day 10: A Beautiful Dream

A Beautiful Dream: Day 10 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

I don’t have a picture to tag with this post obviously because it is about a dream I had and I can’t possibly click a selfie while dreaming. So, it was a beautiful dream and I hate that the power cut-off was responsible for my waking up.

So, she had this new book release and just like Durjoy Datta’s promotional campaign for When Only Love Remains, a few lucky first buyers (I don’t remember how many) had a chance to have a cup of coffee with her. I was lucky enough to be the one. Probably I should have understood there itself that it was a dream. (How can I be so lucky?)

Since I only remember the fragments of it, I don’t know what I was wearing or what she was wearing or where it happened and stuff. I just know that I was sitting right in front of her all drowned in her beautiful eyes till she shook me up to reality. We were talking and I was having a difficult time interacting with her often left flabbergasted at the fact that it was happening for real (how ironical). So when I said we were talking, it was a little exaggerated. The way she sported that dazzling smile while I told her that I’m one of her crazy fans left me dumbfounded.

And then suddenly, I woke up. Damn these power cuts. It was such a beautiful dream that I wanted it to go on and on forever. Since it brought a stupid grin to my face when I woke up, I decided to tag it for the Day 10 of my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Who was she? I guess the dear regular readers already know the answer. For rest, imagine it to be you and your favorite author.

Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Previous
Next Post »

14 comments

Write comments
July 25, 2014 at 11:42 PM delete

Nothing like a good dream!

Reply
avatar
Lisa Scott
AUTHOR
July 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM delete

I love it when I remember my dreams!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM delete

Exactly and when you're having a coffee with your dream crush, it just becomes more awesome :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 27, 2014 at 12:02 AM delete

I love when I remember my sweet dreams. I hate when I remember my scary ones :p

Reply
avatar
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
July 27, 2014 at 12:05 AM delete

Who WAS she, Anmol?
Have you noticed something? We always wake up in the middle of a good dream, but, when it comes to a nightmare.....boy! Wakefulness betrays us!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 27, 2014 at 12:41 AM delete

Yeah that's true :-) The nightmares are longer than we wish and the sweet dreams end up so soon :(
BTW she was Nikita Singh (f)

Reply
avatar
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
July 27, 2014 at 3:14 PM delete

This emoticon thing does loom interesting, but sorry, Anmol.....I am unable to figure it out..I think I will go back to the stone age!!! :)

Reply
avatar
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
July 27, 2014 at 3:15 PM delete

Sorry, once again.....it is' look' and not 'loom'!!!

Reply
avatar
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
July 27, 2014 at 3:31 PM delete

I love Durjoy and Nikita's books. Sweet post:)
http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-26.html

Reply
avatar
July 29, 2014 at 12:29 AM delete

I knew the moment I read "SHE" who you were talking about ;) Wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a day-dreaming article :P

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 3:13 PM delete

He He :D You can copy the code by clicking on the emoticons. That's it :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 3:14 PM delete

Yeah me too :) Just the recent one from Nikita Singh is the only one I did not like much.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 3:15 PM delete

Ummm it is actually a day-dream :-) But to be truthful, I wrote about ift after watching it as an actual dream :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon