.

Day 11: Homemade Chole Bhature

Homemade Chole Bhature: Day 11 of 100 Happy Days

I have a feeling that if I’m going to complete this challenge, there will be a lot of food and meals tagged in. This is just the beginning. For the day 11 of my 100 Happy Days Challenge I have this pic of Chole Bhature made by my mum. I tell you I just love them and often over eat whenever I come across them.

I’m not denying the fact that I also love Haldiram’s one but hands down mom makes them best. Oh wait I must stop writing as the picture above is making me hungry again (even though I just had them). Are these the signs of being a foodie? Well then I’m one of them and I’m sure I will fill my posts with a lot of different cuisines and fast food. :D

Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
July 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM delete

Anmol, I commented on the above post, but, as like last time, this time too it has disappeared!! All the very best for your challenge..Your post was very sweet.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM delete

Thank you Shilpa :)
I don't know when will they fix the problem. People are facing these problems on the blogger platform so often these days. Anyways thank you for taking the pain of commenting again :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon