.

Day 13: Walking under Rain

Walking under Rain: Day 13 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

It was drizzling today, not heavily though. But it felt better that was as I was not in a mood to get drenched for some reasons. It would have been a wasted chance had it poured heavily. Let’s not move out into my fantasies now and concentrate on what I was talking.

So it was like thin sprinkles that were not capable of drenching anybody but were enough to rejuvenate their sense. It might seem exaggerated to the ones who don’t like rains but for me it was. I felt great walking under that rain. I felt happy. I felt relaxed. With each drop falling on my face as I looked up at the sky, I felt cleansed; cleansed of the worries and the sadness that was prevailing over me today.

This is the reason why I love rains. They make you feel alive. They remind you of the beautiful moments of your life and ultimately brings out the happiness that was residing in the lower levels of your consciousness. Therefore, I decided to add this post to my 100 Happy Days Challenge.


Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
SuperLux
AUTHOR
July 29, 2014 at 4:40 AM delete

there is something about the rain that is magical; refreshing, cleansing, mystical. that's what i miss the most, walking or dancing in the rain. i hope to do that again soon. oh, to be a child again.

Reply
avatar
Suzie Cheel
AUTHOR
July 29, 2014 at 12:59 PM delete

Rain is such a gift that we have that we can always be happy when it comes. We would love some rain to walk in and feed the plants now

Reply
avatar
Sophie Bowns
AUTHOR
July 29, 2014 at 5:51 PM delete

I liked this a lot.
It's raining a great deal here. I am grateful to be indoors!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 29, 2014 at 10:54 PM delete

True that ! I truly agree with what you said. I will even add singing to the list :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 29, 2014 at 10:54 PM delete

Yes indeed :) Thank you for dropping by :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 29, 2014 at 10:55 PM delete

You can go out for a while ;)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon