.

Day 14: Completing Ultimate Blogging Challenge (July 2014)

Completing Ultimate Blogging Challenge: Day 14 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

I know I’m late in writing this post as I completed my challenge a few days back only. But as the saying goes “Better late than never.”

First of all, I would like to thank the UBC team for coming up with this amazing thing that really came through as a blessing to my blog. Sending in ideas to write the next post and giving a platform to all the bloggers to read and share feedbacks on one another’s blog was really helpful. It gave us opportunities to read so many blogs and learn something out of each post. Reading so many posts also inspire you to write more and then there is this craze of completing the challenge without failure.

I have never blogged so much as I did in the month of July just for the Ultimate Blog Challenge. It really gave a bit boost to my traffic and I received more feedbacks; all thanks to the platform. I will surely try to keep up with the frequency of my posts on my blog in future too.  This is also the 100th post of my blog this year and so I have double reasons to be happy. That’s why, I’m tagging this post for the Day 14 of my 100 Happy Days Challenge. Oh and now I can also flaunt the badge on my blog for completing the Ultimate Blog Challenge.


Previous
Next Post »

5 comments

Write comments
July 29, 2014 at 11:15 PM delete

Great milestone! Congrats.

Reply
avatar
July 29, 2014 at 11:34 PM delete

Congratulations!
Keep writing :)

Reply
avatar
SuperLux
AUTHOR
July 31, 2014 at 3:02 AM delete

aw good for you! i'm 2 days away :)

Reply
avatar
Viyoma
AUTHOR
July 31, 2014 at 1:44 PM delete

Congratulations...I completed it today! I am yet to post the badge - but my 31st Blog Post came few hours back... It was great to read yours posts on UBC...And thanks for those wonderful feedback you gave on my posts.

For me too - this is a day of double celebrations. My weekend blog post got selected as a WOW post at Blog Adda.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon