.

Day 6: Kite in Sky

Kite in Sky: Day 6 of 100 Happy Days

The Independence Day is not far. Today, I saw the first kite (I don’t know who was flying it) while walking on the terrace. It reminded me of my childhood and brought a smile to my face.

I’m not saying that I don’t fly kites now. By all means, I love it. But now I enjoy it just on Aug 15 only. When I was a kid, I used to start in July itself. Not just me but all the kids would climb up to their respective terraces and would enjoy every evening long before the day.

Time passes quicker than you can realize. I noticed this little kite flying high in the cloudy sky and decided that it will be a part of my 100 Happy Days Challenge. I hope it reminds you of golden days as well.


Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Write comments
July 22, 2014 at 12:05 AM delete

Wow.. thats great.. wondering who would have thought of an early morning kite flying session... :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 22, 2014 at 12:10 AM delete

Thank you. Ah it was taken this evening. Oops I just noticed that it's a new day now. ;)

Reply
avatar
Jenn Brockman
AUTHOR
July 22, 2014 at 12:15 AM delete

I've never been one to fly kites, but I like to watch them being flown.

Reply
avatar
Sophie Bowns
AUTHOR
July 22, 2014 at 1:41 AM delete

This sounds like a wonderful evening!

Reply
avatar
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
July 22, 2014 at 3:18 AM delete

That's a happy Kite flying view. Love it:)
http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-21.html

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 22, 2014 at 11:41 PM delete

Oh! It's really fun :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 22, 2014 at 11:42 PM delete

Yeah and if you can witness a 15 Aug evening, you will be so much delighted :)
If I can keep up with the challenge till then, I will surely post one :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon