.

Day 7: Playing Pocket Tanks

Playing Pocket Tanks: Day 7 of 100 Happy Days

A friend came over to my place today and after watching a lot of videos and all, we just ended up playing a classic game that has been a part of my life for so long that I can’t remember. The name of the game is Pocket Tanks. I really hope that most of you have played the game already but if you have not, just go for it and you will fall in love with it. Here is the download link if you want to try.

So, since I’m sort of a champion in the game I won most of the games. It was a fun time and we both enjoyed a lot. Since it made me happy, I decided to include it in my 100 Happy Days Challenge. I just took a screenshot (of one of the many games which I won) and now I’m posting it here.


Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
Laurel Regan
AUTHOR
July 22, 2014 at 11:48 PM delete

Lovely! Thanks for sharing. :)

Reply
avatar
Minette
AUTHOR
July 23, 2014 at 12:25 AM delete

will have to share this my son, sounds like something he will definitely enjoy playing. Thanks for sharing.

Reply
avatar
July 23, 2014 at 3:50 AM delete

Hey Anmol

What a beautiful challenge! I might just steal your idea for my next Blog Challenge, if it is okay with you :D (I will, obviously, credit you on the first day :D )

I recall playing PRINCE and PACMAN - not sure if you have heard of the former, but the latter must seem quite familiar. Like you, I was quite a champion - wish I was this persistent with my career goals! ha

Much love
Kitto

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM delete

Yup. he'll enjoy it for sure :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 25, 2014 at 11:55 PM delete

It's not my original idea so no need for credits :p
I saw some fellow bloggers engaging in it and thus decided to attempt it :)

Oh yeah I loved PACMAN :D I can recall a bit of Prince, I'm not sure. It came during Windows 95 or 98 if I'm getting right? Sadly I can't find images in Google or I would have recalled.

Hehe true that :p I wish that too :D

Love :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon