.

Day 8: Free Recharge on WeChat

Free WeChat Recharge: Day 8 of 100 Happy Days

I received a text message from WeChat team regarding it. I had to do nothing but send a message to anyone in my WeChat contacts. I did not even have it installed in my phone so I downloaded/installed it and used a sticker to send to the first contact only.

In the next two hours, I received a message from the WeChat team that I had received a free recharge worth Rs.50. I just had to click on the link and filling in the contact number along with the network details, it was all done. The free recharge was done successfully.

I know it’s not a big thing but you don’t always need a big thing to put a smile on your face. This one did and thus I decided to tag it in my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

PS: Like I have already said that they sent me message themselves, I don’t know how and why so probably just wait till you get the same.


Also linking the post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Write comments
July 24, 2014 at 12:37 AM delete

Little things are worthy of putting smiles on our faces. Thanks for sharing!

Reply
avatar
July 24, 2014 at 1:41 AM delete

It's always nice to receive unexpected blessings like that! Enjoy it!

Reply
avatar
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
July 24, 2014 at 1:57 AM delete

That's happiness and so well said, You don't always need big things to put a smile on your face:)

Reply
avatar
Swathi Shenoy
AUTHOR
July 24, 2014 at 12:50 PM delete

My brother was bickering about the same 2 days ago! That I download we chat so that he can get that 50Rs :P

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 25, 2014 at 11:48 PM delete

Yeah they are :) Thank you for dropping by :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 25, 2014 at 11:48 PM delete

True said :) Thank you :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM delete

Hehe I did the same :p

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon