.

5 Things that Zest Up My Life

Anmol Rawat at Dhanaultis Eco Park

The routine life is too boring. It’s busy and dull right from the moment you are born till your last breath. This is the reason why we always need some of those moments that rejuvenate us or to zest up our lives. Otherwise what will be the point in living?

We usually find so many things in our life that takes us away from our monotonous living into a world of glee and fun. By so many, I literally mean so many. But to point out just five of them is really a difficult task. So with a lot of internal conflicts, here are the five things that zest up my life:

Outing
I just love to hangout, to travel and to visit places. It can be anywhere, it can be anytime and it can be with anyone (friends or family). This is the reason why I’m not available at home on any Sunday. It is always good to vent out all the tensions and frustrations of life by transforming them into fun and laughter with your friends or your family on a day out. But let’s not limit it to a day. Regular trips outside your city is something even better. It literally breathes new enthusiasm in your life. I whole-heartedly suggests everybody to please take out some time from your daily routine and spend it with your loved ones outside your homes every weekend. Alright if not every then twice a month at least.

Movies
I can’t stay alive without watching movies or TV series. They are a part of my life and have been for past six to seven years. There have been days when I used to watch at least two movies every day. Of course I also go to theaters to watch them (mostly Hollywood). I have a huge collection of movies with me and I never stop collecting more. They take me away from the reality and add thrill to the life.

Books
Since the day I have started reading books, they have become an integral part of my life. Most of the bookworms will agree with me that there is no better thing than immersing oneself in a whole new world till those pages end. But what if you like them? I happen to dream about the characters, their lives for so many days. Do you? It is always amazing to read a fiction. It adds a flare in your life, broadens your mind and makes you more creative that helps in the next thing I’m going to mention.

Writing
The more you read, the better you write. I don’t know how many people believe in this but I do. I dream of writing my own book in future. I don’t know when, but I will surely write one (even if I have to self-publish it). Writing brings out emotions from the core of my heart. I write what I feel and I came to know about it through so many bloggers and friends. They say that it is sort of my ISP. Let me again mention that this is what other people say. By no means am I appreciating myself here. I need writing to express myself, to blend in my emotions and my feelings into my words and to infuse my perception and thinking somewhere inside what I write. I am incomplete without writing.

Rains
I know I have been sick many a times just because I was drenched in the rain. I know I have messed up my clothes so many times in the rain. I know that I have risked my cell phone with rains so many times. But I just don’t care. With time, even my parents have accepted the fact that they can’t stop me from getting drenched in the rain. As a matter of fact, I got drenched today as well as Delhi received a heavy rainfall today. I did this when I’m having an infection in one of my ears. I just can’t stay away. Every rain drop that falls on me rejuvenates me and takes away all the worries of the tiresome life. Under the rain, I can be a singer, I can be a dancer or I can be Leonardo DiCaprio with an imaginary Kate Winslet stretching my arms while standing on the roof. Trust me, I can even compose excellent music at that time.

Of course there are so many other things and choosing these five among all was not an easy task. But I decided that these are the top things that zest my life.


This post is a part of the #ZestUpYourLife activity in association with TATA Zest BlogAdda.com


Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

Write comments
July 18, 2014 at 8:37 PM delete

Rain, movies, outing, writing, books
I love them all too!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 19, 2014 at 1:57 PM delete

Yeah :D Can't stay away from anyone of them :)

Reply
avatar
Eloquent Mind
AUTHOR
July 22, 2014 at 1:24 AM delete

We share a couple of interests :) Books, rains - stress-busters of the mind :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon