.

Black is Beautiful: A Wishlist

Black is Beautiful

Black is beautiful. There is no doubt in this universally accepted statement (well who cares about the universe). If I could, I would keep buying black. I did not mention a specific product as I don’t want to confide my liking to a selective category. Half a dozen black trousers, black denims, black tees, black shirts, black smartphone, black computer screen, black pair of keyboards and mouse, black 5.1 channel speakers, black headphones, black sunglasses, black travel bag, black side bag, black shoes, black shorts and ugh I should refrain myself from going further personal. In short I was just saying that I love black and I don’t entertain people who say that black is boring. There are still so many things that I would love to buy in black. Here goes a wish list of 5 black things I desire at present:

Black Sony Xperia Z2
In September, my Samsung galaxy s2 will celebrate his third birthday. For all reasons, I just love my device but now it is getting old and I am facing several problems. Thus I will have to replace it with a new smartphone. I don’t know which phone my pocket will allow me to buy when the time comes but I seriously want to own this beautiful smartphone by Sony for all the features it offers. Have you checked out the live color LED screen? Or the 4k recording feature? I am telling you that the moment you hold this smartphone in your hand, you will fall in love with it.


Black Xperia Z2


Black Dell Inspiron Notebook
That is the second thing in my wish list at present. Being a writer and earning your bread through writing at home, sometimes I do wish that I had a notebook. Especially during the hot summers when you don’t have the air conditioning facilities in all your rooms and in the winters when you wish you could sit under a blanket and when the weather is awesome and you wish you could just sit on your terrace while working. In short, you wish you had a notebook all the time. I love my desktop but I guess you will agree that a notebook is pretty handy and more comfortable many a times.


Black Dell Inspiron


Black Three Piece Suit
I know it is disappointing but I don’t have any. I always wanted one and this time whenever a cousin or close friend decides to get married, I’m buying myself one. I just can’t stay away from it anymore now. Oh by the way this is Liam Hemsworth in the attached photo. Of course I’m not a brand seeker or a brand freak when it comes to apparels or clothing but actually I even don’t mind any. So let me keep myself from adding any tag with it.


Black Three-Piece Suit


Black Ray-Ban Wayfarer
You can’t deny the fact that you always need a new pair of sunglasses. I do own two black aviators at present but now I want to grab a Wayfarer. Whenever I see Edward Maya in his videos, I just want to grab it and wear it myself. Of course they look good on me. I have tried them once and so I want to own it which I might actually do any time unexpectedly.


Black Ray Ban Wayfarer


Black Bat-Suit
I know this is a bit (or even much more) crazy. But what can I do? I’m just a huge fan of The Dark Knight series and I have always fantasized wearing that suit. I don’t know what I’ll do after wearing it but that’s a fantasy I want to make true. Probably I’ll just take a selfie on my terrace or walk into a costume party dressed as batman. But I desire to get myself into that suit once. I can’t help the fact that I’m going childish now. 




I know that most of you will be thinking why I have refrained myself from adding a luxurious black car in my wish list. Well probably if I was allowed to add a sixth one, I would have and it would have been a Bat Mobile  :D


This contest is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com



Previous
Next Post »

14 comments

Write comments
Sophie Bowns
AUTHOR
July 16, 2014 at 1:40 AM delete

I adore men in three piece suits, but I do like a little bit of colour!

Reply
avatar
Sherri Hayter
AUTHOR
July 16, 2014 at 5:26 AM delete

Anmol, I can't wait to see you in your bat man suit, it is, admittedly, pretty cool!

Reply
avatar
Kim Wiggins
AUTHOR
July 16, 2014 at 5:57 AM delete

Love this post Anmol. I love black too and if I could have a Batmobile it would be awesome.

Reply
avatar
Vinodini Iyer
AUTHOR
July 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM delete

Oh I love black too! Sounds like you have an envious collection of blacks there :)

Reply
avatar
VelvetPine
AUTHOR
July 17, 2014 at 6:07 AM delete

A very entertaining post - and an interesting take on colour preference! I have enjoyed it, even if my favourite colour is purple! :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 18, 2014 at 12:22 AM delete

I have the colored one ;)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 18, 2014 at 12:23 AM delete

Yeah it is :D It would be awesome to be dressed as Batman :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 18, 2014 at 12:24 AM delete

Yeah :D And I want one that was there in The Dark Knight. :p
Thank you :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 18, 2014 at 12:24 AM delete

That's good to know ;)
I still need so much more :D

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 18, 2014 at 12:25 AM delete

The Bat Suit comes only in Black or Grey so black has to be my favorite :p
Thank you for dropping by and reading :)
Oh by the way, Xperia Z2 do comes in purple ;)

Reply
avatar
Raksha Bhat
AUTHOR
July 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM delete

The last one in the list seems interesting. You could do a lot more than a selfie or walking into a costume party though, let the Dark Knight rise! :-D

Reply
avatar
bengaliceo
AUTHOR
July 28, 2014 at 2:34 PM delete

Good concept! awesome idea though :D

Reply
avatar
July 29, 2014 at 10:34 AM delete

I like the last one a lot...ha ha.Here is my wishlist
http://themightydropofink.blogspot.in

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon