.

CarConnect - Let the Fun Begin


I came across the site CarConnect through IndiBlogger. The concept of the site is pretty different and that is what attracted me towards it at the very first look. I came across a few car experiences on the homepage itself. There is no doubt that I was urged to open them and read them. They were fun I must say.

I faced a problem while signing up through Facebook and as far as I know, that was a server related issue. I was able to Sign Up on the following day easily. Making a profile was pretty easy on the site. Just after filling in my details, I was all set to share my own experience on the site.

The first experience that I shared was a long drive experience from Kullu to Rohtang Pass. I liked the fact that we could also attach photos with our post. Though I would like to see a complete html based space for posting so we can add the photos wherever we want in the middle. This way, the experiences will look more appealing.

The experience was moderated by the staff shortly and soon my experience was live on the site. The moderation was pretty fast and thus thumbs up to the team. The moment I saw that my experience was posted and live, I shared four more experiences (car experiences). Like I said, it is quite addictive. Again, they were moderated soon enough and I earned a Silver Badge. I plan to add more of my experiences of the website soon.

Overall, the idea behind the website is pretty awesome. It’s always good to read about journeys (at least for those who love to travel). Like wisely, it is great to share your own experience as well.

I would suggest that the CarConnect team integrate the social media more extensively on the website so we can share our experiences on several sites to our friends. This way, the site can gain even more exposure. I was looking for a FB share button below my experience but I could not find any. If you can do it, it will be awesome.




Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
July 3, 2014 at 11:51 PM delete

Good summary, Anmol. Good luck with the contest! :)

Visit me @TaleoftwoTomatoes

Reply
avatar
Cindy Ackley
AUTHOR
July 4, 2014 at 12:26 AM delete

Awesome review. I love reading about other peoples adventures.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
September 9, 2014 at 8:53 PM delete

Yea its fun :)
Thank you :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon