.

Quintet of Radiance Award

Quintet of Radiance Award

Wow, this is really something. I would like to thank Swathi, an awesome blogger who has nominated me for the Quintet of Radiance Award. I feel honored to receive this amazing pack of awards and of course feel great about the fact that I can now flaunt one more thing on my blog. 
First the rules which won’t take much time to read and are important to mention:
1. Display the logo in a post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
3. Using the alphabets, describe yourself in a word or a phrase.
4. Nominate at least a few bloggers.

Now let me proceed by describing myself
A - Ambitious
B - Beloved
C - Caring
D – Day-Dreamer
E - Emotional
F - Faithful
G - Gentle
H - Happy-Go-Lucky
I - Insomniac
J - Jittery
K - Kindhearted
L - Lost
M - Modest
N - Nervous
O - Open-Minded
P - Pessimistic
Q - Quiet
R - Reliable
S - Shy
T - Trustworthy
U - Understanding
V - Versatile
W - Warmhearted
X - Xenodochial
Y – Yielding 
Z - Zealous

Now some of the amazing bloggers whom I would love to nominate for the Quintet of Radiance Award are:

Congrats guys! I will wait for your acceptance and would love to read your posts.

As for the readers, do go through the above mentioned blogs and you will find some great pieces there.

Also linking this post with The Ultimate Blog Challenge



Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
Judy Yaron
AUTHOR
July 9, 2014 at 1:21 AM delete

Definitely put a smile on my face! You have opened for me yet another window in this intriguing world of BLOGGING.
THANKS and good luck, HUGS <3

Reply
avatar
July 9, 2014 at 9:36 AM delete

Wow! Congrats, Anmol! I never got this award. Would love to get one in future. You're worth it. :D

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
July 9, 2014 at 2:59 PM delete

Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it to me! :)

Reply
avatar
Anita
AUTHOR
July 10, 2014 at 12:51 AM delete

So lovely, Anmol! Congrats! Now you have another feather in your cap :)
Thanks for nominating me :) Honored!

Reply
avatar
Anita
AUTHOR
July 10, 2014 at 12:53 AM delete

As I'm so overwhelmed to win this Award from you, I forgot to add- Such a creative A-Z description! Except for P, the words of all other letters describe me too :)

Reply
avatar
ruchi2312
AUTHOR
July 11, 2014 at 8:58 PM delete

Wonderful ! congrats to all :-) loved ur A-Z good wishes.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon