.

WhatTheBlack: Day 1 - Black Egg

Day 1 of WhatTheBlack Activity

Today was the much awaited day as I was going to receive my first clue for WhatTheBlack activity that has been brought to life in association with BlogAdda. As you can see above, this is the tiny little package that I received today. There could have been endless possibilities of what was inside and my mind was continuously shifting through all of them while I was opening the knot of the package. But the thing that was inside left me flabbergasted.

Day 1 of WhatTheBlack: Chocolate Filled Black Egg

It was nothing that I could have imagined and if you were guessing probably this would not be in your list as well. It's a black egg and I'm still toying with it. Sadly my hands are all black now while I was trying to think what it could be. Inside I received an egg shaped note. The question is no longer 'Did the chicken come first or the egg?'. The questions now is 'Why is it black?'.

Oh I forgot to tell you that inside this black egg that has left me curious, there was solid chocolate that I'm savoring right now trying to deduce what it could be. Of course since they have sent chocolate already, WhatTheBlack could not possibly be chocolate. It's just a hint. For all I know, it reminds me of Kinder Joy but only in Black. So can it be a black/dark chocolate? I won't bet too much on it though.

It's like an Easter egg the producers leave for you in their movies for the next installments. I guess it will be difficult to bet on anything right now. Do you guys have any idea or can you shoot an arrow in the void that might hit the target? I'm all interested in your suggestions? What can the final product be?

I'll be writing more as I receive more hints. So keep hanging in there and keep reading.


Since this little package made me happy, I'm also tagging it to my 100 Happy Days Challenge

PS: This is a four day activity titled as #WhatTheBlack. Each day, the selected candidates will be receiving a clue before the finally product arrives on the last day.


Previous
Next Post »

13 comments

Write comments
Ragini Puri
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM delete

Super curious to know #WhatTheBlack is! Still awaiting mine! :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 2:24 PM delete

Yeah and the first hint has left me all more curious. I can't tell where it can be headed as of now [-(

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM delete

You broke open that egg? I left it that way thinking it might lead to something that comes tomorrow!

Interesting!

Reply
avatar
Ananya Sharma
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM delete

Chocolate sounds like nice. But even I'm curious now. Why was it black? It left colors over your hand. Can it be a hint?

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 2:42 PM delete

He He :D I did not broke open it. I just removed the back sticker and saw it. I flicked a finger and found that it was chocolate :p The egg is still intact. You are right, it may lead to something tomorrow. Why destroy it :p

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 2:43 PM delete

Yes Iw as thinking in that direction too. But I guess, I will have to wait for tomorrow to find out more.

Reply
avatar
July 30, 2014 at 3:09 PM delete

I'd smash it. That's the only way to see the contents properly.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 3:12 PM delete

But I might be required to keep the product for the final thing :-?
It's chocolate inside I have tasted it too :)

Reply
avatar
Anita
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 3:13 PM delete

I was gonna suggest Kinder Joy, Anmol :)
Chocolate is yummy no matter in which form it arrives :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 3:17 PM delete

Yeah that was the first thought in my mind :D
True and I love the dark ones especially :p

Reply
avatar
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
July 30, 2014 at 11:27 PM delete

Hey congrats Anmol..haha! That's quite a thrilling surprise..can't thin anything right now. But, choco is bliss:)

http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-30.html

Reply
avatar
Namrata
AUTHOR
July 31, 2014 at 8:31 AM delete

Congo!!! I can't wait to see what's the black! :)

Reply
avatar
Vidhya V Rao
AUTHOR
July 31, 2014 at 9:44 PM delete

Congrats....I thought of kinder too....and also thought of kindle just a close resemblance...but whatever it is, I think it comes with a black shield and the inside is going to be bitter sweet (metaphorically)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon