.

WhatTheBlack: Day 2 - Black Newspaper

WhatTheBlack Times: Day 2 of What theBlack Activity


I feel bad that I received the second clue so late. But the positive thing is that at least I received it. So for today’s clue of WhatTheBlack activity, it is a black newspaper. Do you know what I feel? I feel that black looks really cool on newspaper and it appears so unique and appealing. So, let me tell you a bit about this newspaper. As you might be able to read the headings on news sections, you will find that it has fake content and the nature of the news is satirical. There is this satirical news on both the front page and the back page but on the inside, every page is black with the site name mentioned in it.

Since I have received it so late, I am yet to read the news articles but posting before the day ends was necessary. Thus I will skip the part where I would have told you about the news a bit.

Now about this clue, one thing is clear in my mind. It has something to do with the mornings. Yesterday I received an egg which serves as a breakfast on so many days and today I received a newspaper that is a part of the morning routine. But both were black and it could relate to so many things. A few days back I even saw a black charcoal tooth brush in a super market and I wonder if that is what they are going to send in next.

This contest has taken up an interesting turn now and the newspapers has enhanced the level of curiosity to higher levels. What are the hints trying to tell us? Is the final thing an eatable? Can it be dark/black bourbon biscuits, can it be black spread jam or can it be black chocolate sauce? Or do it have to do something with electronics? But in that case, things won’t have that ‘never-seen-before’ charm to them. So what can it be? Can you guess?

Excited and happy, I'm also tagging it to my 100 Happy Days Challenge

PS: This is a four day activity titled as #WhatTheBlack. Each day, the selected candidates will be receiving a clue before the finally product arrives on the last day.This is the second clue.


Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
Soumya
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 1:11 PM delete

Even I am contemplating on black Bourbon biscuits! But their ads are already out on TV. Also think it could be something to do with Shoppers Stop, with the classy black and all. My mind is flooded with questions.

It is really sad that I received the paper really late too! I wonder what went wrong. I haven't received the third clue yet though :/

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 2:17 PM delete

It's just a contest for Indian Bloggers :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 2:18 PM delete

Yeah I received that pretty late too. Somewhere between 8-9 pm. But today I received the clue in time and I have already posted about the mystery. Just hope I'm right so I can really win something :D

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon