.

Day 20: Paper Boat Drinks Review Package

Paper Boat Drinks Review Package: Day 20 of 100 Happy Days

Paper Boat Drinks team had approached me somewhere between February and March of this year for reviewing their product. I don’t know what happened and I did not receive their package. This month, they again approached me with an apology note for the delay and I accepted.

This is the package that has arrived home. I have already opened it and seen all the flavors of drinks that are present in this package. But let’s not hurry about that as I will be posting that pic when I would have savored all of these paper boat drinks and will write a review for the same.

For now, I’m just happy to receive this beautiful package and really hope that the drinks are delicious (I have not tried anyone so far). It feels awesome to be approached by brands directly (this is my first one) and I’m certainly glad I got this opportunity.

Also tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.


Previous
Next Post »

12 comments

Write comments
August 5, 2014 at 12:54 AM delete

How interesting :) I hadn't heard of this company before - I'll have to look them up :-)

Reply
avatar
Katrina
AUTHOR
August 5, 2014 at 1:16 AM delete

I will have to look into this company further also. Learn something new. :)

Reply
avatar
Soumya
AUTHOR
August 5, 2014 at 1:06 PM delete

Try the Paanipuri ka pani first!! It is yummilicious :)

Reply
avatar
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
August 5, 2014 at 1:21 PM delete

Good for you, Anmol! So, you are the official TASTER for the drinks? Do give a review of them all..

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 5, 2014 at 5:34 PM delete

It's available only in India ;)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 5, 2014 at 5:35 PM delete

Thank you for dropping by. Unfortunately, the drinks are available only in India.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 5, 2014 at 5:36 PM delete

They are natural drinks with no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. The flavors are Indian based.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 5, 2014 at 5:37 PM delete

I guess many people have already tasted it but yes they did not receive free review samples by the company :p Surely I will review them all :)

Reply
avatar
Saru Singhal
AUTHOR
August 5, 2014 at 10:14 PM delete

I remember Indrani reviewing it but it was only the drink. You have drink and snacks. Packaging looks good, taste it and let us know.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 11:45 PM delete

I have also received drinks only :p
Yes I will soon write it :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon