.

Day 21: 50K Blog Page Views

50K Blog Page Views: Day 21 of 100 Happy Days

I noticed it just now and just look at the figure. I feel so happy that my blog (my life) has completed 50k blog views. I still remember the day when I was just waiting for the 1000th view and today its 50,000.

Definitely it was a long journey. So many things have changed since I started blogging. Even I have improved as a blogger/writer. I am able to grab the attention of more readers now. And this milestone is dedicated to all the readers who find time in their hectic schedule to read my posts. Without you all, this would not have been achieved by me. I thank you all for reading and giving your precious feedback.

So, I hope I complete the remaining 50k page views much sooner and make it to a lakh. That would sound even better right? I’ll keep blogging (that’s one of the only things I’m good at) and I’ll keep trying to improve as a writer.

Of course I had to tag this moment with my 100 Happy Days Challenge


Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Write comments
AmyG
AUTHOR
August 6, 2014 at 2:27 AM delete

Congratulations! That's quite a milestone! Now you need to share how you did it, if you haven't already!

Reply
avatar
bookworm
AUTHOR
August 6, 2014 at 2:44 AM delete

That is something to celebrate. Those blogging milestones are important. Congratulations! Alana visiting from UBC.

Reply
avatar
Kiran Acharya
AUTHOR
August 6, 2014 at 2:49 AM delete

Wow! Congrats. A milestone worth celebrating.Hope you complete many such milestones. :)

Reply
avatar
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
August 6, 2014 at 9:47 PM delete

Congrats, Anmol! May your blog views cross the lakh mark soon! All the very best for writing such entertaining and thoughtful posts. Keep blogging...and yes, keep smiling, too! God bless!

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM delete

Just more and more blog posts I guess :D And also platforms like BlogAdda and IndiBlogger :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM delete

Yeah really ! Thanks a lot :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM delete

Thank you for your wishes :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 11:18 PM delete

Oh that's so sweet of you :)
I wish the same to you too :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon