.

Day 22: Delicious White Sauce Pasta

Delicious White Sauce Pasta: Day 22 of 100 Happy Days

I don’t know anybody who won’t drool for white sauce pasta. So in effort of being happy I am posting another delicious thing for my 100 Happy Days Challenge. I had promised you that there will be a lot of food in my challenge and I can’t help if I just made you hungry.

Unlike other times, this has been made by my sister. Also, this was her first try at it and believe me it tasted awesome. I’ll probably get to eat more of these now since it tasted delicious. Don’t point fingers at me. I also know how to cook although my cooking is restricted with just Maggi or ready-made pasta. I hope to add up some more things to the list in future though.


Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
Judy Yaron
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 2:46 AM delete

Anmol! White sauce, especially with mushrooms ..., always makes me happy! Lucky for you to have a sister that cooks. Let me share with you a secret ... a man who cooks (not just Maggi ... and other ready-mades) is VERY VERY SEXY!

Hope your 100 Days of Happiness is going well. HUGS <3 and thanks for the smile!

Reply
avatar
Michael
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 4:00 AM delete

Have to agree,I enjoy a good chicken alfredo in white sauce as much as anything...one day I will have to actually try and cook that....

Reply
avatar
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 6:54 PM delete

Anmol, this is so mean of you!!! Of course, you made me hungry. White sauce pasta is my FAVOURITE and you just put it up on your post to tempt others and make them jealous! :)) Just kidding! You are a lucky fellow your little sister made it for you. Go ahead..enjoy it, and have some extra on my behalf,will you?

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 11:14 PM delete

I agree with you :)
Yea I have managed to find moment of happiness for so many consecutive days. :)
Hugs :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 11:14 PM delete

He He yeah. One day each one of us will have to try and cook our favorite food ;)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 7, 2014 at 11:16 PM delete

He He :D
I know it is a favorite of many :p Yeah I had that extra for real :p You really can't control sometimes right? :-)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon