.

Day 44: Arrival of Monsoon

Arrival of Monsoon in Delhi: Day 44 of 100 Happy Days

Finally !! Finally !! Finally !!

Monsoon has arrived in Delhi after the elasticized hot summers. Although I can’t really be sure of anything yet as the global warming has affected the climate drastically, but weather experts are suggesting the arrival.

Why am I happy? I guess every Delhiite will be happy today. The summers have stretched too far this year and everybody was waiting for the rains so the climate could actually turn a bit cooler and give us all a relief. Yes, it has made the breeze cooler. I'm just loving this weather. I hope it continues and I don't see a burning sun tomorrow morning.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.  

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon