.

Day 37: Best 90's Games that We Played

Best 90's Games that We Played: Day 37 of 100 Happy Days

If you are a 90's kid, you will surely love to read it. A friend of mine shared this article on her profile in Facebook. It immediately caught my attention and I clicked the link. As expected it made me nostalgic and left me yearning to return back in the golden ages.

Kids these days call cartoon network or android games an entertainment but if only they could go back in our time and witness how we had our share of entertainment. The post brought back so many memories of locality, old friends, school, cousins and so much more. 

Let me not babble much and give you the link responsible for making me smile today. Click here and you will be redirected to a post on ScoopWhoop. I really thank the author for posting it and reminding us of our childhood.


Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon