.

Day 24: Delightful Homemade Noodles

Delightful Homemade Noodles: Day 24 of 100 Happy Days

I am wondering now. One different post and the next post results into another eatable. Probably so many of you might be getting bored of these posts but I can’t help it. I have to mind that moment of happiness in every day and most of the times it comes through tasty food.

I just thought of tempting you all again. So for today, I have these delightful homemade noodles for you. Yes they were as spicy as the pic suggests and they were really delicious. Made by none other than my sister again who love flares up the fast food (and even some regular food) with extra spices, the Chinese people will surly have a hard time analyzing the fact that these are really noodles. But that’s how we Indians love it right? 

Tagging it to my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
August 9, 2014 at 4:07 PM delete

Lucky you, again! But, I think we Indians make better Chinese food than the Chinese themselves, right Anmol? :-)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 11, 2014 at 11:41 PM delete

He He :D Ya I agree, But they won't :p

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon