.

Day 27: Driving in Heavy Rain

Abandoned Tree amidst a Shopping Mall Construction

I must tell you that I have not driven much in rain so far. But I love it. The only thing that I hate is the water logged roads when it rains too heavily. The above picture is taken when it had just started raining. Of course after that, I did not have enough time to click a picture as I had to concentrate on driving more.

Ah, did I drift from the topic again? Well I was saying that I love to drive in rain and I'm sure that most of you must be loving it as well. But how about a romantic track as you are driving? It really adds up to the charm right? I don't have a female partner right now but I'm sure that would mean a hell lot more. Long drive, rain, romantic song and your love by your side; can it get any better. I think a hot cup of cappuccino can stuff in between as well. 

Another moment of happiness for me and I do hope you all are happy as well. If not wholly, find your moment of happiness is some thing or the other. Little things are the ones that matter the most. So keep looking for that.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
Shilpa Gupte
AUTHOR
August 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM delete

Long drive, rain, romantic songs, coffee and/or corn - what a combo! Just one wish - may these moments never come to an end! :)
Cute post, Anmol!

Reply
avatar
August 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM delete

I love rains too but not while on long drive. I am someone who enjoys rain sitting by the window and sipping in hot soup :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 17, 2014 at 7:27 PM delete

Yeah they all contribute to a happy life :)
Thank you Shilpa :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 17, 2014 at 7:28 PM delete

Oh no ! Don't you like to get drenched :D I love it !

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon