.

Day 31: Kite Flying Day (68th Independence Day)

Kite Flying Day: Day 31 of 100 Happy Days

Happy Independence Day Folks!

I hate when so many people waste their day drinking alcohol. Alcohol is over rated right? For me or I should say for us, it is a kite flying day. Kite flying has been a custom to celebrate our independence for long and I feel it is a great way to enjoy along with family, friends and relatives.

I had already written about yesterday and a few more relatives and cousins joined us this morning. As a result, our terrace was filled right from the morning all the way till it was dark. Other than the joy of kite flying, I had installed my speakers on the terrace and we seriously had a lot of fun. We were shouting (me not so much, throat remember?), laughing, flying kites, humming the songs, dancing and having a lot of fun overall.

The night was followed by a junk food dinner. The day is incomplete without an awesome dinner right? Maggi pasta, garlic bread and cold coffee at a local eating outlet concluded an amazing day and we bid goodbye to a few people. Yes, not everybody left which means we had a lot of fun at night as well.

Tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

PS: I have not mentioned anything regarding the importance of the day and all that stuff because this is not a patriotic post and just written for the challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
vishalbheeroo
AUTHOR
August 19, 2014 at 1:25 AM delete

For sure, u had a lovely treat on IDay. It feels awesome, yaa:)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 21, 2014 at 11:51 PM delete

Yeah I did :) Thank you :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon