.

Day 25: My Love from Westlife on Continuous Playback

My Love from Westlife

So I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there,
Where the skies are blue to see you once again, My Love,
Overseas from coast to coast to find the place I love the most,
Where the fields are green to see you once again, My Love.

I saw someone's status on Facebook today tagged with this song and it brought back all the golden memories. This was the first Band who introduced me to the world of English music. I was in school at that time and I kept looking for the song on iTV whenever I visited any relative who had cable TV (we did not have the cable connection at that time). I could not even understand the song at that time but somehow the rhythm and the music was picked up by me.

As I grew up, I definitely began understanding the song and since then, it is my all time evergreen favorite track and they are my all time evergreen favorite band. I hate the fact that  the discontinued producing new albums. I guess we can't complain as the new age is not at all into the melodious and meaningful tracks.

I listened to the track after so long and then I kept repeating it till I could. It is a beautiful track that brings a lot of memories with itself and makes me happy anytime anywhere. If you have not listened to it till now, do listen right now.

I am tagging this with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.


Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
August 12, 2014 at 12:16 AM delete

A 100 Happy Days Challenge sounds like a lot of fun! We need these kinds of challenges, as dark as the world seems to be. Happiness channels in all the Light - and we can certainly use more of that! What a great song, too - thanks for sharing on the UBC!

Reply
avatar
August 12, 2014 at 12:23 AM delete

So smart to know what music and good thoughts can help keep your mind on a positive track. Way to go. Thanks so much for the uplifting post!

Reply
avatar
Sherri Hayter
AUTHOR
August 12, 2014 at 10:50 PM delete

Music is so powerful with regards to our moods - I've often thought that as we sing along, we internalize the messages we are singing and reinforcing them with our own voice. I think it is so important to be mindful of the music and words we listen to for this very reason. Thanks for the reminder.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 17, 2014 at 7:31 PM delete

Absolutely Susan. Life is too hectic and we need such things to remind us of the little things that makes it worth living.
Yeah I love the song :)
Thank you for dropping by.

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 17, 2014 at 7:32 PM delete

Thank you Kathy. Yeah music has so much meaning to it. :)

Reply
avatar
Anmol Rawat
AUTHOR
August 17, 2014 at 7:33 PM delete

Yes it is true so many times. It defines you or your mood. Thank you for dropping by Sherri :)

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon