.

Day 41: Playing Counter Strike

Playing Counter Strike Condition Zero: Day 41 of 100 Happy Days Challenge

I actually played counter strike: condition zero after such a long time. Let me be frank, it was awesome to get my hands on my favorite sniper again. You can see the score and tell that I’m not actually that bad (but I’m not great too). Oh Yeah, I’m the Arkham Knight, the terrorist and this is the hard level.

I closed the game after the score of 51 - 10. There was a time when I just could not win even on the easy level and today I can play fine even on the hardest level. I just wish that drastic improvement would have taken place in other MUCH MORE important aspects of life.

Anyhow, it made me happy and so I’m tagging this post with my 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon